If you have made a comparison between the offers of the models sold online, but you still don’t know how to choose a good pillbox, then you have arrived in the right section of our page.
Here you will find valuable buying advice that will help you understand what the main features to look for in a product are. Our main advice is to focus on the product with the best value for money and perhaps to consult the opinions of other users who have tried it to get a more precise idea.
In general, you need to consider whether you need a weekly or monthly pillbox with a daily subdivision or if you need to buy the product for an older adult.
Here we had listed out some of the best travel pill organizers that are present below.
- ★Product Includes - 1 pack blue color pill organizer box (10 Grid ) and 30 pcs labels, some are pre-printed and some are blank. The labels match the inner cover's size to help you mark the date, dosage(such as: daily, 2 times a day, 3 times a day), medication name, and so on.
- ★Why You Need Some Pill Organizers? - During your long-distance or family trip, we may need more than a week's worth of pills to meet our daily needs. You can also bring different medicine boxes when you are at home, in the office, or some outdoor activities to avoid confusion. They are also perfect and practical gift for everyone who needs to take medication on a regular basis (your lover, family, friends, elders, colleagues, and so on.)
- ★Mini Compact but Large Capacity - The small size makes it very convenient to carry, whether in your wallet, pocket, bag, drawer, car storage box, or other places. Each pill box has 10 compartments, 4 large and 6 small, to accommodate different sizes and quantities of medicines. Be suitable for most common medicines such as Vitamin, Cod Liver Oil, Supplements and other Medication (some large medicines may not fit).
- Good Material: High quality pill container manufacture of food-grade plastic and grain fiber, no odor and has better stability to store pills than plastic pill box dispenser.
- Large Capacity: The daily pill case has 8 compartments (6+2), 6 small chambers for little pills and 2 large chambers for vitamins. Pills of different sizes are placed in compartments of different sizes.
- Portable Size: Size of this portable pill box is 4.33x3.54x1.18inch, can easily placed in your wallet, suitcase, backpack, handbag, and your coat pocket, also very convenient to carry on a trip.
- ⏰Small Pill Organizer: [Premium Material] This pill organizer box is made from high quality food grade PP material, durable, odorless and BPA free, suitable for storing your pills.
- ⏰Small Pill Case: [7 Compartments] This medicine box has 7 compartments(6 small compartments for little pills and 1 large compartments for capsules and vitamins).With the clear lids, easy to distinguish the pills in each compartment without opening the lids.
- ⏰Small Pill Box: [Foldable & Magnetic Design] The magnetic design and the inner lids are combined to form a DOUBLE LOCK,prevents the pills from falling out. The pillbox closes tightly, no worry that the case will open in your purse.Warm Tips:The lid is a little hard to open the first time you use it, it will be easier to open after a few uses.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Every pill case is made from high quality cereal fiber and food grade pp material, BPA free, very sturdy and has better stability, more suitable for storing pills.
- MOISTURE PROOF & PROTECT PILLS: With the thickened silicone ring surrounded, can keeps your travel pill case closed tightly and prevent your pill from moisture and dust, so you can take fresh pills every day and say goodbye to damp pills.
- DOUBLE LOCK & REMOVABLE LIDS: Removable lids design is convenient for you to clean the pill case and refill the pills. Each compartment with inner lids and outer lock, effectively keeps the pills from falling out and getting mixed. The outer lock can closed tightly, no worry that the case will open in your purse.
- 【Easy to Use Medicine Organizer】The weekly pill organizer is easy to open and close, ergonomically designed, soft-touch, easy to use for elderly or arthritis people.
- 【7 Day Pill Organizer】Our 7 day pill box organizer can store up to 5 large supplements or 10-12 oval vitamins in each internal compartment.
- 【Safe Travel Pill Holder】The pill box protects your pills from spilling out. Slide locks into place and won't pop open in your bag or purse, making your travel easier. Made of Bpa-free material, safe to hold your medicine.
- Size: Size of this portable pill box is 4.33x3.54x1.2inch.
- 8 compartments: Each pill box consists of 6 small and 2 large compartments for different sizes of pills and vitamins.
- Durable Material: Use food grade PP material containing wheat straw fiber and rice fiber.
- 100% Damp Proof 2 Layer Protection - Fully sealed gasket makes pill box water & moisture proof,temperature resistant to hold and prevent vitamins damage and to store your pills in dry condition then you could take it to the seaside,for camping etc
- Save Your Health And Time- Imagine you can't remember if you have taken your supplements for the day or you just simply ask yourself "was that yesterday or today?" We have the perfect medication reminder which will save you and your loved one time,energy and trips to the doctor by filling your vitamin organizer once a week
- Innovation Design - This travel pill case also has a contoured design on the bottom for easy pill removal,the large compartments are manufactured from a translucent material thereby allowing easy monitoring which box is empty without opening
- DAILY USE PILL ORGANIZER: Serfeymi travel pill organizer set includes a fabric pill case and a BPA free plastic travel pill box. The plastic pill container has 8 compartments which are labeled with each day of the week plus an extra compartment, each compartment can store multiple pills including medicine, vitamins or supplements for daily use. The 7 day pill organizer makes your health management simple and is deemed to be your health partner.
- ADD-ON FUNCTIONS: The fabric pill case is designed with a front pocket with zipper to hold cards, receipts, keys or any small flat items. The inner side has a grid bag to hold cards, prescriptions, keys etc. The inner side also has an elastic fixing band to secure the plastic pill box but also removable for easy cleaning. The plastic pill box is designed with snap fit feature, so it won't pops open accidentally.
- PREMIUM AND SAFE MATERIAL: The plastic pill organizer is made of solid food grade BPA FREE material, it's safe and healthy for medical use. The fabric pill case is made of soft, lightweight, waterproof and durable neoprene material for double protection. The premium zipper head ensures smooth opening and closing of the pill case and it's front pocket.
- 【Exquisite Design】WLLHYF travel pill box is carefully designed according to ergonomics. The size is perfect to hold in the palm of your hand. The pill box organiser feels very comfortable. Detachable pill box, easy to clean pill box, keep the pill box clean for a long time, stylish and exquisite appearance, pill organizer suitable for carrying
- 【Intimate Use】Our pill box is composed of 1 travel pill box, large capacity, portable, safe and tasteless, durable, hook design, portable, the pill box allows you to reasonably control the storage and carrying space, pocket pharmacy container with labels allows you to reasonably arrange the medication time
- 【 High-Quality Material】WLLHYF pill box is made of high-quality ABS plastic material, the pill box is well sealed, the daily pill box organiser is waterproof and moisture proof, the daily pill box is easy and durable to carry, the pill box is very suitable for going outdoors and camping
- "5+1" Compartments Design: PULIV pill holder features 5 large compartments, with the extra 1 XL compartment designed to store large pills (up to hold 57 fish oils). Fit 6 kinds of pills into 1 PULIV pill dispenser. It also comes with 20 pcs stick-on labels for writing to differentiate the compartments. Your ideal time & space saver.
- Easy to Retrieve: The smooth-loosing thread and lid can swivel flexibly, and the wide openings are friendly for taking pills. With above 3 thoughtful and unique designs, the large pill organizer makes filling and taking medication effortlessly.
- Say Goodbye to Mixing Pills: PULIV jumbo medication organizer with the design that the distance between the grids and the upper lid is close to ensure anti-mixing pills. Stop being troubled by pills mixing when pouring.
Buyer Guide to Choose the Best Travel Pill Organizers
All pillboxes are made of plastic that does not contain harmful substances, therefore absolutely healthy for the transport of medicines.
The downside of the coin is that most of the models on sale will not be particularly resistant or long-lasting. Now let’s see which are the best pillboxes of the year for value for money.
This model was made of plastic for food use, like many other pill holders on the market. The material in question complies with the regulations on materials containing food, but on the other hand, it affects the resistance of the product.
Plastic does not guarantee long durability. Moreover, it does not prove solid enough to withstand knocks or falls. This forces you to be careful when using the pillbox, especially if you plan to carry it often with you.
On the other hand, plastic facilitates the opening of the various compartments, as a minimum of force and pressure will be enough to access the pills, ideal for older adults. If you are not convinced, and you need a monthly pillbox, you can find different models in our guide to choosing the best pillbox.
The pillbox design is extremely intuitive and also adapts perfectly to the needs of older people who can find the right pills without effort. The ‘tower’ look is divided into drawers for the seven days of the week written on each one.
Each drawer also has four different compartments that divide the pills into the morning, noon, evening, and night. In this way, by pulling out the drawer, you can organize the pills precisely, and then take them at the right time without making a mistake.
The drawers are removable both from the top and from the bottom, to facilitate access and organize the pillbox according to your needs.
The tower pillbox comes in a compact size that allows you to take it wherever you go without taking up too much space. You can put it in your suitcase, bag, or backpack to always have your dose of pills ready depending on the day of the week or time.
The drawers can be removed from the tower so that they can be carried individually with you, to reduce the overall dimensions further. At home, you can keep it on a piece of furniture and move it without the least effort.
Types of Pillboxes
As the name suggests, these models were designed to divide the pills every week. They usually consist of a base containing seven compartments, each with the name or abbreviation of the day of the week.
These, inside them, can have four mini-compartments divided by the various phases of the day or only two, for the morning and the evening. The choice depends solely on your needs and how many pills you need to take.
Usually, the compartments of the various models can be removed to extract the pills more easily and to be able to take them with you when you leave the house or go on a trip.
The monthly pillbox is the larger version of the weekly one as it allows you to store and divide the pills for the 31 days of the month.
Unlike the weekly pillbox, however, the monthly ones only have two mini-compartments for the daily division of the tablets. Therefore they are not suitable for those who have to follow special care or need to take many supplements throughout the day.
Monthly pill holders are more useful in fact for those who do not have many medicines to take per day, but still want to keep track of those taken without the risk of making a mistake. As with the weekly pillbox, even the monthly compartments can be easily removed and carried wherever you go.
Particularly useful for older people with senile dementia or Alzheimer’s, electric pillboxes are slightly more expensive as they have automated systems for dispensing pills and a digital timer clock.
By setting the timer, it will be possible to activate acoustic and luminous warnings that will deactivate once the device has been tilted to and the correct pill has been taken.
The electric pillboxes are divided by the days of the month and by two phases of the day (morning \ evening), they also have a lid with a key lock useful to prevent older adults from accessing the wrong tablets.
How to Best Use a Pill Box?
The pillbox is very easy to use, just have a little attention and know-how to organize the number of tablets to be taken.
If you have purchased a weekly model, you will find seven different large compartments in which to insert your pills. To do this, you will have to remove them from the base and open them, inserting the tablets inside them at various stages of the day.
For example, if you have to take pills in the morning on Tuesday, then you will have to take out the compartment with Tuesday wrote (which can be abbreviated in Mar or written in English Tuesday \ Tue), open it and then insert the tablets into the mini-compartment with writing ‘morning’ (matt. or ‘morning’ in case the pillbox has English writing).
In this way, on Tuesday morning, you will immediately find your pills ready for taking. The same thing you will have to do for the other days and phases of the day. The monthly pillboxes work the same way, and only they will have multiple compartments for the days of the month.
The only thing you need to pay attention to is to fill the compartment of the day every time you finish taking the pills before going to sleep or every Sunday evening. This way, you will always find the pillbox supplied and divided into days correctly.
In the case of older people, you will have to follow them for the first few days and remember to have the pillbox always supplied.
If you want to carry a compartment with you, simply remove it from the pillbox. If you are used to traveling, we suggest you opt for a model with compact dimensions, easy to put in your bag or backpack.
Electric models are the most difficult to use because their configuration is often not intuitive. First of all, we advise you to check the instruction manual of the electric pillbox and try to understand all the different functions. Afterward, you will have to try to set the timer and the automatic distribution of the pills.
Once you press the button to set the timer, you will have to select the time at which the alarm will sound. In some cases, it will be possible to set one for both morning and evening, useful if you need to take pills throughout the day.
To do a test, set the timer to five or ten minutes, so you can immediately see if you have done everything correctly. If the audible and visual alarm goes off, then it will mean that the setting has been successful.
Now by tilting the pillbox, you can either deactivate the alarm or take the pill inserted on the right day of the week. Keep in mind that each electric model can have different functions, and consequently, the settings may vary.