Enjoying a film at home as in the cinema is a goal for many and the 4K projector is ideal for this purpose. The difference in the quality of the Ultra HD is obvious and it is for this reason that there is more and more content in this format.
Everything from video games to movies, passing through videos that can also be recorded with your devices, is enjoyed much better in 4K format. Obviously, not all 4K projectors are created equal. So if you want to buy one, you need to know some important aspects before making a choice.
- 🌻 [Innovative One-Click to Brighten & 4D Keystone Correction Function] Our Y31 hd projector is the first projector with One-Click to Brighten function and Auto Vertical Correction. With manually ± 50° 4D (Vertical & Horizontal) Keystone Correction, One-Click Restore & -25% zoom function, very convenient to adjust the screen by using the remote control, especially for the projector suspended from ceiling.
- 💜 [1080P Native Resolution (1920*1080), Support Play 4k Video] The projector with native 1920*1080 resolution, remarkable 7200L Brightness and high dynamic contrast ratio of 10000:1, provides sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression, which is four times higher than 720p, ensuring the best video experience.
- 💙 [HIFI Stereo Sound & Latest Advanced Cooling System] The LED projector has built-in 3W dual stereo speakers with SRS sound system provides a great auditory sense experience without external speakers. Updated an advanced and silent cooling system with 3 fans running simultaneously. Adopt the latest SmarEco technology to minimize lamp power consumption to extend the useful life of the lamp to a maximum of 100000 hours.
- DEPENDABLE LASER LIGHT SOURCE: DuraCore laser light source eliminates lamp and filter replacements for up to 30, 000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation; IPX6 dust resistance rating ensures optical engine durability
- SHORT THROW LENS: Experience a large 120" image projected from 4'-4" away, allowing placement closer to the screen – ideal for smaller spaces and easier installation
- 4K HDR INPUT: HDR10 & HLG technologies enable brigher whites and deeper black levels for an enhanced viewing experience of images and videos
- 【1080P Native Full HD Projector】 The FANGOR F405 projector has a native resolution of 1920*1080 supports play 4K video, the maximum projection screen up to 250 " and the contrast ratio is 8000: 1, it is equipped with the latest LCD Technology and stable LED light source. Compared to other mini projectors the brightness is increased by 80%. This LED projector will offer you the immersive home theater experience.
- 【Screen Sync and Bluetooth Function】 This WiFi projector not only supports the wireless screen sync between the projector and smartphone/Pad, but it also supports the wired screen sync (Only requires a charging cable, No need for any additional adapter cable).Besides,due to the projector built-in the Bluetooth function,you can wireless connect the projector to your own ideal Bluetooth speaker or headset to enjoy the private audio that belongs to you.
- 【Dual Speakers & Cooling System】 This video projector build-in 3W dual stereo speakers offer a high sound quality which enables you to have an excellent listening experience. It is also equipped with an innovative cooling system to prevent overheating, to ensure that the temperature of the projector remains within safe limits, as well as the noise-canceling technology which reduces noise levels effectively.
- Home Entertainment Projector: 1920x1080P native resolution, 7000: 1 high contrast ratio, Displayed more rich detail than 720p projector. 40% brighter than other 1080p projectors. Provide vivid, clear, colorful pictures. 300inch big screen, 100%-75% zoom, Enjoy movie nights with your friends and family.
- Sealed Optical Components & Dustproof: Unique optical component sealing technology. Dustproof, durable, and less noisy than other ordinary LED projectors. Prevent dust in the air from entering the machine to produce black spots on the screen and affect the viewing experience.
- Electronic Keystone & Dual Speaker: Equipped with advanced digital keystone correction(horizontal and vertical). No installation restrictions. Helping you always get a square image easily. Equipped with SRS System Dual speakers, Support AUX port. Get the latest firmware upgrade for better sound quality.
- 【Native 1080P HD Projector and High Brightness】It comes with 7500 L and has a hign dynamic contrast ratio of 10,000:1,Providing sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compressing with protecting your eyes.In addition, native resolution 1920*1080 will bring you 10 times more details than 1080P SUPPRORTED projectors.
- 【BIG Screen & HIFI Stereo Sound & No Noise】Enjoying the Wonderful Viewing Experience with 60-400 inches diagona. Sround sound system with 2 Built-in 5 Watt speakers,The projector comes equipped with the latest innovative cooling systems,a heat dispersion that also refults in a noise suppression of up to 90%.
- 【 Multi-Function Inputs】Support HDMI/VGA/USB/SD/AV/TV input and Audio out,also has built-in speaker, connecting PC, Fire Stick TV,Laptop, Tablet,DVD for movies, enjoying games on big screen by connecting Playstation PS3/PS4, WII or XBOX via HDMI port. You also can use your smartphone connecting the projector by HDMI adapter
- TRUE 4K ULTRA HD: Experience high-quality home cinema feel with 4K Ultra HD with 8.3 million distinct addressable on-screen pixels
- LAG-FREE GAMING: Introducing the ultra-fast 240Hz gaming projector enabling blur-free visuals and unparalelled smoothness––combined with Enhanced Gaming Mode to produce a 16ms response time, or 26ms at 4K UHD for the lowest input lag on a 4K projector
- HDR & HLG COMPATIBLE: Enjoy brighter whites and deeper black levels for an enhanced viewing experience of images and videos, enabled by HDR10 & HLG technologies
- 【🔥 Native 1080P, UHD support 4K】Artlii Energon 2 UHD projector is the latest wifi video projector in 2021, using the original physical resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, support 4K, 10000: 1 high dynamic contrast and 5 layers high Refractive glass lens. Image is brighter and sharper. You can also connect to TV stick (not included) to watch Netflix and Disney.
- 【🔥 340 ANSI lumens & 17 Million Color Range】Improved with Mstar performance chip and TFT LCD technology, Artlii Energon 2 provides 340 ANSI lumens brightness, much brighter and more colorful than other 1080p wifi Bluetooth projectors, color gamut is up to 95% of NTSC and provide up to 17 million color ranges, can display 100% RGB color signals for each image. The improvement will bring you unparalleled cinematic experience.
- 【🔥 Latest Wireless & Bluetooth Connection】 With Latest WiFi Connection, it can perfectly transfer movies/videos/photos/games from IOS / Android smartphone to big screen for projection display. Artlii Energon 2 also provides Bluetooth connection,so you can connect to various bluetooth speakers and headphones.It also has built-in stereo speakers,offering excellent loud sound quality without connecting external speaker.
- 【9000L & Real 1080P & Extra 120" Projector Screen 】 With 9000L,10000:1 high contrast, and 16:9/4:3 aspect ratio,JIFAR H6 is the Brightest native 1080P projector on the market. ,Providing sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compressing with protecting your eyes .In addition, native resolution 1920*1080 will bring you 10 times more details than 1080P SUPPRORTED projectors.it's the most cost-effective 1080p projector.
- 【 Bluetooth 5.0 Function & ZOOM Function & Extra Carrying Bag】h6 4k movie projector built-in the latest Bluetooth 5.0 chip which can connect your Bluetooth speaker wirelessly any time freely. Built-in 6w dual HiFi Stereo speakers with SRS sound system provides a great auditory sense experience without external speakers.With Zoom function, it can shrink the image size from 100% to 50% using the remote without moving the projector.
- 【450" Big screen & 4k Video & Dolby Digital】 Enjoy a Wonderful Viewing Experience with a wide range of 60-450 inches at home, H6 Projector supports Dolby Digital and 4 K Video ,You will experience all kinds of movie,Music and game with your family or freinds.
Everything You Need to Know About 4k Projectors
When deciding to buy a 4K projector, there are a number of important issues to consider: don’t forget that there are various models of projectors and that each of them offers various performances. In addition, these tools can come at a very high price.
What Exactly Are 4K Projectors?
A projector is an electronic device which, through light and a system of lenses, projects images onto the surface towards which it is pointed. 4K projectors are tools that offer higher image resolution than Full HD, with approximately 4000 pixels of horizontal resolution.
Advantages and Disadvantages of 4K Projectors
With a 4K projector, it is possible to have a higher image quality on a screen bigger than that of a normal television: in this way you can experience a better immersion. Furthermore, since projectors are light and small instruments, they can be transported to many places.
Obviously, all this is to be added to the fact that, probably, you will need audio equipment and that every now and then you will have to replace the lamps (and they are not very cheap). To know the advantages and disadvantages of these devices, you can refer to this table.
- Greater immersiveness
- You can choose to change the screen size
- They take up less space than televisions
- Very simple installation and use
- Possibility to easily transport them from one room to another
- They are very versatile
- Occasionally the bulb must be replaced
- Independent audio equipment must be purchased
Who Should Buy a 4K Projector?
Without a doubt, there are many applications of projectors that make them excellent substitutes for televisions and monitors (for some uses). All this without forgetting their versatility and the excellent image quality they can offer.
They can be used for professional presentations related to graphic design, engineering, or architecture, but also by those who want to have a small cinema in their home.
How to Choose the Best 4K Projector
Unlike FullHD projectors, 4K projectors guarantee a much better video yield, but especially in cheap 4K projectors, the input resolution is unlikely to exceed 1080p: to reach the UltraHD format some technologies are used which, therefore, it is important to evaluate carefully before purchase.
The brightness in 4K projectors is measured in “lumens”, 1 lumen equals the brightness emitted by a candle and the concept is very simple: the higher the value in lumens, the greater the brightness of the 4K projector.
The evaluation of this feature depends very much on the conditions in which you want to use the projector, on the distance at which you will install it from the wall and on the room in which you will use it.
In general, however, these two guidelines can be taken into consideration: if you place the projector in a room that can be completely dark, then you could go towards a model with at least 1500 lumens.
If, on the other hand, you want to use the 4k projector even in a dark environment, then you will need to purchase a model with at least 2500 lumens.
The contrast is another factor to consider because it is precisely the contrast ratio that indicates the performance of the device in the light and dark areas of the projected image.
In essence, it is precisely the contrast ratio that in a 4K projector affects the shades of colors and the depths of blacks: it is indicated with a ratio of
In short, “distance” means the meters within which the 4K projector is able to guarantee an image of the highest quality. It is clear that, given the physical nature of the projection, the greater the distance, the greater the inches of the projected image.
And although it is an important factor to evaluate before buying a 4K projector, one thing must always be kept in mind: cheap 4K projectors are able to project images with a distance of about 3 meters, but our advice is to give more importance to the quality rather than the thumbs of the image.
Keystone correction is one of the functions that should not be missing in a 4K projector, not even in economic ones. It is a way in which the projector restores the geometry and proportions of the image and corrects all the distortions due to the position of the device: it is precisely this function that will allow, for example, to position the 4K projector on the ceiling or on the ground. , and still, have a perfectly rectangular projected image.
The Service Life of The Lamp
The lamp life of a 4K projector is measured in hours of use, and opting for a model that does not require continuous replacement could be a cure-all for your pockets.
But considering that practically all current models have a lamp life of over 10,000 hours, it could also take many years until a replacement is needed.
Although it may seem like a small factor, it is essential to evaluate the number of inputs that a 4K projector has. And this is one of the factors that most distinguishes 4K projectors from SD or FullHD ones.
Because if the latter generally have RCA, Cinch or BNC inputs; S-Video input; YUV (Sub DB15 or 3 x RCA / Cinch or 3 x BNC), RGB, RGBs or RGBHV (Sub DB15 or BNC) and DVI, in a 4K projector can not miss the HDMI input, or a DisplayPort and the most modern USB -C: these are the only inputs capable of supporting UltraHD resolution.
Noise is also a very important factor in choosing the best 4K projector. Because it is clear, if you want to relax watching an UltraHD movie on your sofa at home just as if you were at a cinema, it is essential that the projector used is not too loud and does not spoil the atmosphere (and the head).
All 4K projectors integrate a cooling fan, whose noise index is calculated in dB (decibels): our advice is to opt for a model that does not exceed 30 dB of noise.