Skinny, straight, bootcut, flared: how to choose the most suitable jeans model for you? Buying a pair of jeans often seems like a difficult task. In reality, it is enough to follow some tips to understand which models are right for you and choose the one that highlights your silhouette.
Jeans are, in fact, an essential item in every woman’s wardrobe: versatile and loved by all, because they can be easily combined and comfortable.
Once you find the one that best suits your figure, you can easily buy your favorite women’s jeans online, with a wide choice of models and at competitive prices. So here is how to choose the right jeans model that best enhances us. Here we will be listing top 15 best jeans.
- Mid rise; relaxed fit through the thigh
- 5-Pocket denim jean that sits at the waist and moves with you for all-day comfort
- Simple back pocket embroidery
- Mid rise, regular fit
- Featuring flexible non-binding waistband
- 5 pocket denim with back pocket detail stitching
- Super stretch lasts from day to night; Snug fit doesn't lose shape
- Vintage, worn-in look
- Mid-rise comfort waistband
- Pull-on skinny jegging made with soft, stretch fabric that retains its shape
- 40 inch inseam
- Faux front pockets and fly, real back pockets
- HIGH RISE; SLIM THROUGH HIP AND THIGH; CROPPED ANKLE
- Size Up
- Democracy’s signature “Ab”solution jean uses innovative construction that incorporates super-stretch denim, slimming panels, a hidden inner elastic waistband, mesh panels, signature curved back yoke, and strategically placed pockets
- High Rise Ankle length skinny. Made with soft, premium fabrics
- Also available in Petite and Plus sizes
- FLATTERING FIT. This Retro mid-rise jean is designed with a contour waistband for a curve-hugging silhouette and a flattering fit. These Retro jeans will look as good when you go out in the evening as when you put them on.
- CLASSIC RETRO STYLE. You can’t beat the original, unless you are the original. With the new Wrangler Retro jeans, we enhanced our 1947 innovations with today’s premium standards of engineering and design.
- QUALITY MATERIALS. Constructed from a durable cotton stretch blend, these low rise jeans are built to last. From a lunch date to a night on the town, these jeans are built for comfort with a fashion forward style in mind.
- Mid Rise: Sits at waist
- Relaxed fit through hip and thigh
- Inseam: 25inch Rolled, 27inch Unrolled
- HIGH RISE; SLIM THROUGH HIP AND LEG; BUTTON FLY
- True to Size
- ULTRA HIGH RISE, RELAXED THROUGH HIP AND THIGH
- True to Size
- FIT: Mid-rise, classic fit with a bootcut leg
- Classic 5-pocket styling
- Zipper fly closure
- Shapes through your hip and thigh
- Straight leg
- Mid rise 9.25"
- Sits just below the waist, straight leg
- Eased in the seat and thigh
- Featuring elastic waistband technology
- Mid rise with a straight fit and straight leg
- Vintage-inspired medium wash denim
- Advanced stretch for a comfortable modern feel in a high-stretch fabrication
- In a true-blue medium wash with signs of wear and tear, these jeans are great for weekends. Our signature stitched back pockets feature unique wash details and a hint of shred
- Our super stretch fabric is lightweight and soft, yet designed to stand up to every day wear and tear
- Inseam 29", ships cuffed but not tacked
Everything You Need to Know About Best Jeans
Whenever we wear jeans, it is essential to ask ourselves: is it the perfect one for me? To understand it, look in the mirror, if for example the jeans go up too much and create creases on the thighs.
It means that it is too tight: let’s not get stuck on too tight jeans, but let’s try to understand if they fit us and especially if they enhance our physicality.
For example, if you have generous curves, enhance them with bootcut or flared jeans, preferring those with a high waist, or opt for boyfriend jeans that have a regular cut and fit and which remains soft on the hips.
Skinny Jeans that Highlight the Lower Back
The name of this jeans derives from “skin,” which in English means leather, and indicates an elasticized and very adherent model, which follows the body like a second skin, from the waist up to the ankle. Skinny jeans are recommended for those with a dry but not too thin physique, tapered legs, and well-proportioned hips and butt.
Bootcut Jeans to Slim Your Hips and Thighs
The bootcut jeans model, as the name suggests, has a cut suitable for boots: it is soft on the leg and slightly wider at the bottom, allowing you to wear boots and ankle boots comfortably.
The bootcut is the ideal model for slimming the hips and thighs; in fact it helps to give balance to the lower part of the body, thus also slimming the ankles: it is, therefore, the ideal model if curves are your winning weapon.
The high-waisted bootcut is also suitable for those with a small build or if the legs in proportion are shorter than the bust: this model tends to slim the figure by giving a few centimeters more and ensuring a slimming effect.
Straight Jeans with A Straight Cut that Gives Everyone
The straight jeans model has a straight cut, which was once also called a male cut, an iconic and timeless model that follows the line of the hips and leg comfortably and going straight from the knee to the ankle: it is not neither adherent nor elasticized, thus adapting to different physicalities.
They are, in fact, perfect for every silhouette and can be worn simply for a sporty or casual outfit, adapting to various occasions: a timeless garment to have absolutely in the wardrobe.
Slim Jeans that Adapt to The Shape of The Body
The slim jeans model has a tapered and snug shape, but not as much as the skinny: it is, in fact, a more flexible and less snug jeans on the thigh they have a more straight cut on the legs and do not stay tight on the calf.
A between the skinny and boyfriend jeans. The slimy jeans are, therefore a slim fit model that, depending on the body, are more or less tight. Again, this is a model suitable for all types of physicality.
Boyfriend Jeans Ideal for A Flat Tummy Effect
The boyfriend jeans model is defined like this because it seems “stolen” from our boy’s wardrobe: it is, in fact, jeans that are quite loose and that give that scruffy but fashionable effect.
Boyfriend jeans are ideal for hiding some roundness on the belly: they remain soft on the hips and legs and have a low crotch. Worn with the lapel and with a nice pair of heels, they are also suitable for an evening out with an amazingly flat stomach effect.
Flared Jeans that Slim the Silhouette
The flared jeans are slightly wrapping in the upper part of the legs and up to the knee, then widening to the end of the leg. It is a model widely used in the seventies by hippies, especially the low-waisted one, but it is always trendy, even in the high-waisted version.
It is a perfect denim model for women with pronounced hips and a prosperous back, but also those with slender and slender legs: the volume that the flared jeans leave on the calf rebalances the right proportions making the silhouette.
Once you find the model of jeans suitable for your silhouette, you have to buy the women’s jeans you like most: it will be your must-have item to keep in the closet, ideal for all occasions.
Then combine them with a leather or denim jacket, with a pair of sneakers for a casual look, or pair of shoes with a heel for a more sophisticated result.