The fryer should never be missing at home because it allows you to prepare crispy fries in a short time and without dirtying the kitchen. On the market, there are many types of domestic fryers, from the classic oil ones to the air ones. Let’s see which are the best fryers of the moment and how to choose the one that best suits our needs.
Potato chips, chicken, fish or vegetables. These are just some of the foods that, if fried, acquire a new taste and are eaten even more willingly. Frying, however, must be done professionally because otherwise, it is easy for it to be poorly digestible and unhealthy.
That’s why choosing a high-quality fryer is essential, and that’s why we made this guide in which we highlighted all the aspects to consider before opening the purse strings and buying one of these appliances.
- Fries potatoes, onion rings, seafood, chicken, vegetables, donuts, and much more
- Large 4-quart capacity cooks up to 2. 3 pounds of food
- Large stainless mesh basket with cool-touch handle
- Professional Grade Electric Deep Fryer: fry fish and chips at the same time. Secure cool-touch, stainless steel deep fryer comes with 3 fry Baskets--One Jumbo for big batches of Finger-Licking' Fried chicken or donuts, plus x2 side-by-side baskets for smaller batches of Fish-N-Chips, Fries-N-Onion rings, or for frying foods with different cook times.
- Adjustable temperature and timer control: Adjustable heat control (265°f-375°f). Automatic timer Adjustable up to 30 min to shut down heating element. Ready light.
- Fast frying: 1800 watt immersion type element preheats and recovers oil temperature fast. 4 liter large oil capacity gives you the ability to make food for your whole family, making it ideal for parties, movie nights, dinners and family gatherings. Big enough to fry 500g/17. 5oz chips by one time.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: Powerful 1700 watt deep fryer with 3.5 liter oil capacity and 2.65 pound food capacity to offer friends and family all their favorite fried food
- EASY TO USE: With 2 position basket for cooking and draining food; Handles for easy transportation and storage
- PATENTED OIL FILTRATION SYSTEM: EZ Clean oil filtration system for convenient deep frying, cost savings, and simple oil storage
- Professional-style deep fryer with dual baskets for easy at-home frying.
- Dual oblong-shaped baskets fry 2 foods at once.
- Big 12-cup food capacity for frying extra-large batches.
- Fry fish and chips at the same time. Our cool-touch, stainless steel deep fryer comes with 3 fry Baskets--One Jumbo for big batches of Finger-Licking' Fried chicken or donuts, plus 2 side-by-side baskets for smaller batches of Fish-N-Chips, Fries-N-Onion rings, or for frying foods with different cook times.
- 1700 watt immersion element preheats and recovers oil temperature fast.
- 4. 0-Liter removable oil tank for easy clean-ups, Extra set of odor Filters.
- 〠 PROFESSIONAL-STYLE DEEP FRYER - This electric fryers features an immersed heating element that makes the oil heat faster before and during use. And the adjustable temperature, ready light and audible timer lets you easily master the art of frying. Big 12L food capacity for frying up family size quantities in a hurry, Fry two different foods at once with the double baskets. Both include hooks for easy, mess-free draining and are dishwasher safe for fast cleanup, gift for mother's day
- 〠 “S” SHAPAED DESIGN – Our large electric fryer can adjustable thermostat for easy selection of a variety of frying temperatures, 1800-watt immersion element each fryer tank provides quick preheating and fast oil temperature recovery, S-shaped stainless steel heating tubes for evenly heat distribution The oblong-shaped baskets are ideal for frying large pieces of fish or turkey Fried
- 〠 EVEY FAMILY NEEDS ONE - A deep fryer is a must-have kitchen tool for crispy, restaurant-quality foods from the comfort of your own home, Having a commercial counter top deep fryer at home is a great way to enjoy all the flavors of your favorite fried foods from the comfort of your own home. This appliance is generally very low-maintenance, and the oil you use is good for many uses. HOPEKINGS fryer can add a lot of happiness to your family in the cold winter.
- LESS ODOR: The T-Fal Odorless Deep Fryer is designed to reduce up to 74% of odors during cooking, due to its unique active filtration system
- MESS-FREE AND SAFE FRYING: Lower the frying basket with the lid closed to avoid oil splatters and potential burns. Features a cool-touch handle for added safety. No more cleaning back-splashes and counter-tops due to oil splattering
- LARGE ANTI-FOG VIEWING WINDOW: The extra-large viewing window features a unique anti-fog system to easily watch the food as it cooks.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE - Equipped with a powerful 2500W heating element in each basin, this deep fryer guaranteed to fry food quickly and maintain oil temperature; Always provide uniform fried, crispy and delicious food; Perfect for frying chips, fish, chicken, doughnuts, fritters, onion rings, shrimp, French fries, etc
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL - Features temperature control function and a heating indicator light; Temperature can be adjusted from 140℉ to 374℉ (60℃-190℃), you can set the optimal temperature depending on what you’re cooking; This deep fryer will automatically shut off when the temperature is over 230℃ (446℉) or the temperature controller breaks down
- LARGE CAPACITY - With 2 x 10.36QT oil tank containers and 2 x 6.35QT removable baskets, this fryer conveniently cooks different food effectively while allowing you to quickly drain and remove food from the fryer; It can be used for home cooking or commercial purposes to start your food stall; For safety, please do not fill the basket more than halfway
- FRY FOR THE FAMILY: Great for a hungry crowd, this fryer’s 4.5-liter capacity fries large portions of French fries, doughnuts, fried chicken, homemade chips, mozzarella sticks, and more! Throwing a party, having the holidays at your house or just have a love fried food? Make sure this fryer is a part of your cooking plans.
- BRING RESTAURANT-QUALITY HOME: Skip takeout and long lines – make restaurant-style appetizers for the whole family in minutes right in your own kitchen. The temperature control dial adjusts easily for precise frying – no extra tools needed. The 1700-Watt heating element and air filter fries your favorite foods quickly and evenly.
- MESS-FREE MEALS: Frying foods at home no longer means a splattered mess and lingering oily smell. With this fryer, the frying basket clips to the side so oil can drain easily. Plus, the basket is removable and dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
- Features precise and intuitive temperature settings for consistent results
- Includes a patented oil filtration system that cleans, drains and safely stores oil
- Handy lever offers three positions: fry, filter oil and remove oil from oil box
- Easy Clean drain system makes it safe and easy to reuse frying oil
- Larger cool zone area prevents food from burning. This unique technology reduces odor and keeps oil clean
- Lower cool zone temperature so that the oil stays cleaner for longer (up to 20%)
Best Home Deep Fryers Buyer Guide
Frequency of use, number of family members and available space. These are the three aspects to consider before choosing a deep fryer, in particular, to evaluate its size. In general, a capacity of the basket under the litre makes the appliance suitable for obtaining fried food for two people, the standard size is the two-litre one, for groups of four people.
The design is not only an aspect related to aesthetics but also the features offered and the dimensions. Carefully evaluate the frequency of use, and above all the space you have in the kitchen. Then choose a model that has a transparent lid or in any case a window that allows you to keep an eye on the state of the frying, to intervene promptly if there is any problem.
The engine is another aspect to worry about since, on the market, all the fryers of the best brands offer powers that vary between 1,000 and 2,200 watts.
The most obvious choice may seem to be to opt for the more powerful one, because it contributes to heating the oil faster but, on the other hand, a less “pushed” model allows you to save on the consumption of your electricity bill.
With or Without Oil?
The most common models of fryers involve the use of oil, with different quantities depending on the type and food to be fried. There are two deep fryers: the traditional ones and those with a rotating basket, which excessive oil, to the advantage of the consistency of the fried food (which is drier) and health.
Even more healthy are the air fryers, capable of producing quality fried food without the need to use oil or at most a minimal quantity, equivalent to a coffee spoon. Compare the prices and performance of these fryers, and you will find that you will have to spend a little more to buy one.
The result, in terms of consistency and crispness of the fried food, is of a reasonable level, while the taste is in any case not comparable to that obtained with traditional models. However, it is the perfect model for those who have to limit the intake of too fatty foods but do not want to give up the pleasure of fried food from time to time.
Ease of Use
When using a deep fryer, the typical smell of this process will inevitably spread in the environment. This is a logical consequence, but fortunately, the technological evolution is making great strides also in this sense.
In your research, which we hope to make easier thanks to our ranking with reviews of what we believe to be the five best fryers for sale online, opt for a model that has an odour filter, better if removable so that it is easier to clean.
Here’s a video guide to choose the right deep fryer.
The same goes for the internal tray, which must be made of non-stick materials, resistant to high temperatures and which must be easily removed, to be able to clean it after each use. In this way, you will minimize the smells and the possibility that the previous fries leave an unpleasant aftertaste on the last one.
Whatever the type of fryer chosen, it is essential to observe its structure carefully. The most crucial structural element is the internal capacity of the fryer, on which the quantity of food that can be cooked at one time depends. It is usually expressed in litres and indicates how much oil is needed to fill the fryer, but in some cases.
It can also be shown in grams or kilos. Keep in mind, however, that the kilos capacity will not tell you how much food enters the fryer, because it all depends on the volume of the food (for example, a kilo of chips is less bulky than a kilo of chicken wings).
The small fryers have a capacity of 1 / 1.5 liters and are suitable for singles, couples or low families of up to three people.
The fryers medium has a capacity of 2 / 2.5 liters and are ideal for families of 4-6 people. The large fryers have a capacity of 3-4 liters and are perfect for cooking up to 8 portions simultaneously.
A function that should never be missing in a good fryer is the adjustable temperature with a thermostat. Not all foods must be cooked at the same temperature.
Other useful functions are the timer, the opening button (for fryers with lid), the warning lights that indicate when the oil has reached the set temperature and the on/off switch. Air fryers also have pre-set cooking programs for frying, grilling and roasting different types of food.
Power and Consumption
As with all household appliances, it is also essential for the deep fryer to take into account the power, which is indicated in watts. The power consumption and the speed with which the appliance heats up depending on the force.