Hairdryers are great allies in our bathrooms. They are not only used to dry hair in winter to avoid some ailments, but they also serve to make some of the most sophisticated hairstyles. To obtain professional results, the hairdryers on the market today combine power with technology.
You have probably known the hairdryer since you were a child, but we are sure that there are many things about this appliance that you still don’t know.
In this guide on hair dryers, we would like to deal adequately with all its features to keep you informed on what is revolutionizing the world of hairdressers today. Here we will be listing the 14 best hair dryers.
- Delivers gorgeous volume and brilliant shine in a single step
- Unique oval brush design for smoothing the hair, while the round edges create volume. Designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for detangling, improved volume and control. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift
- 3 Heat/Speed Settings + Cool option for styling flexibility. 1100-Watt power
- Ionic Hair Dryer: Featuring ceramic technology plus frizz fighting conditioning ions for less damage and more shine, this ergonomic hair dryer provides uniform heat for 50 percent faster drying and less damage
- Superior Function: A Cold Shot button locks hair styles in place and rocker switches make for easy handling; Includes 3 heat/2 speed custom dryer settings for different hair types; A removable filter prevents lint buildup
- Ionic Conditioning: Natural ion output helps fight frizz and bring out your hair’s natural shine; Includes a concentrator nozzle for focused airflow to make hair smooth and sleek, plus a diffuser for textured styles
- Full Size Hair Dryer: Featuring Tourmaline ceramic technology plus frizz fighting conditioning ions for less damage and more shine, this hair dryer provides uniform heat for fast drying and less damage
- Superior Function: A Cool Shot button locks hair styles in place and rocker switches make for easy handling; Includes 3 heat/2 speed custom dryer settings for different hair types; A removable filter prevents lint buildup, extending motor life
- Ionic Conditioning: Natural ion output helps fight frizz and bring out your hair’s natural shine; A concentrator nozzle is included for focused airflow to make hair smooth and sleek
- ✔ ADVANCED IONS GENERATOR BUILT-IN - Our breakthrough is to use turbo to speed up transferring ten times more ions and thus help removing static and reducing frizz. The combined effect of ceramic tourmaline makes hair soft and smooth, and all you have to do is blow-dry it
- ✔ THE PERFECT HAIR STYLING TOOL FOR HAIR STYLISTS - The new upgraded 2200W DC motor providing powerful airflow and fast drying. Bring a professional salon home
- ✔ FEEL CHARMING AND CONFIDENT ALL DAY - 3 heat settings and 2 speeds, equipped with two concentrator nozzles to precisely meet the demands of all hairstyles: Curly, Straight, Thin or Thick
- Damage protection hair dryer for shiny, healthy hair
- 3X more protection with advanced coating technology
- Healthier Hair with Proprietary Micro Conditioner Technology
- Wattage of this appliance may vary depending on the location of use
- Compact and lightweight design, perfect for travel
- 2 heat/speed settings for drying and styling flexibility and control
- Wattage of this appliance may vary depending on the location of use
- Infrared heat technology for maximum shine, softness and control
- Tourmaline ionic technology reduces frizz and enhances shine
- Super Wind Force: 1800W professional ionic hair dryer with high rotating speed and high torque, allows you to dry your hair quickly while reducing your losses. Features 2 speed (HIGH/LOW) and 3 heat (HOT/COOL/WARM) settings.
- Hair Care: Our hair blow dryer's negative ion teschnology reduce frizz and enhances shine. Constant temperature function ensure the healthiest hair care and dryness experience.
- Easy to Use: This portable blow dryer designed with double safety removable filter, your hair will not get sucked into the blow dryer easily, and it is easy to clean. equipped with 1 diffsuer and 2 concentrator nozzles to precisely messt the needs of all hairstlyes: curly, straight, thin or thick.
- 100% Negative Ions - The salon hairdryer with ionic technology can help prevent heat damage and add shine while generating negative ions, provide a good foundation before starting a hairstyles.
- Professional Styling Hairdryer - There are three heat settings and two speeds, meet different demands of all hair lengths or hair types, ideal hair styling tool share with family, suit for men, women, old and young, sharing with family.
- Powerful Motor 1875 Watt - The blow dryer takes only 5min to dry hair by powerful airflow in most situation, distribute heat evenly and keep moisture on hair.
- Professional Hair Dryer: This dryer features an 1875 watt AC motor that delivers powerful airflow for faster drying and longer dryer life, with Ionic technology for smooth, shiny looking, frizz free hair
- Versatile Function: Titanium Ceramic technology provides infrared heat for faster drying and less hair damage; Features 3 heat and 2 speed settings plus a true cold shot button that locks in curls, waves, and styles
- Special Features: This blow dryer includes a diffuser for textured styles and concentrator for smooth styles; A removeable lint filter allows for easy maintenance and longer motor life
- 💟【Unique Design】:Lightweight body and 1 meters power line that can be rotated 360°, easy to operate, avoid the phenomenon of wire distortion. The nylon pin & tufted bristles for easy care and better grip of your hair. You can freely do any style for your hair.
- 💟【Ionic Technology】Heat Brush Produces Millions Of Negative Ions When Heat, To Condition Your Hair And Nourish Damaged Hair. The Electric Blow Dryer Comb Will Reduce Frizz And Static To Make Your Hair Shiny And Smooth.
- 💟【Customized Settings】3 temperature settings and 2-speed settings are available for flexible styling, high heat setting for thick hair, low heat setting for fine thin hair, it is beginner-friendly and can be placed closer to the scalp for lift.
- Mid Size Hair Dryer: With 1875 watts of drying power, this simple yet dependable hair dryer is an essential tool for your styling needs, with an easy to handle, lightweight design
- Multiple Settings: With 2 heat and 2 speed settings, this dryer is perfect for any hair type from thin to thick, and its ergonomically designed handle makes for comfortable styling
- Easy Storage and Handling: This hair dryer features a hanging ring and a 5 foot power cord for quick and easy storage when it's not in use
- The BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Hair Dryer features 2000-watt power & lightweight ergonomic handling for less hand fatigue. Nano titanium ionic technology means hair dries faster, with less frizz.
- This lightweight dryer uses ionic technology to create gentle even heat. Hair dries faster with less frizz.
- Great for all hair types including thick & coarse hair, this blow dryer helps reveal shiny, healthy-looking hair.
- Wattage of this appliance may vary depending on the location of use.
- 1875 Watt drying power for voluminous lift and body
- 3 Heat / 2 speed settings for complete styling flexibility
Best Hair Dryers Buying Guide
The hairdryer, also called hairdryer or hairdryer, is an indispensable element in any bathroom. We use it every day and thanks to it we can get professional results in a few minutes. The technologies used in the latest generation hair dryers, such as the ionone, improve their power and help to reduce the damage caused to the hair.
We generally dry our hair automatically without thinking if we are doing it right. Following a series of steps will be the key to obtaining the perfect results that we are looking for. And if we add tricks used by professionals and some other hair care tips to these steps, even better.
In addition to technology and power, we must check other aspects when choosing our hairdryer, for example, the weight and size, since it is a device that we use daily and that we often carry with us on the road.
How Many Types of Hair Dryers Are There?
When we talk about the types of hair dryers, we have to distinguish them according to two big groups: technology and material.
There are ion hair dryers, very useful to reduce frizz and obtain professional results. Infrared or nanotechnology hair dryers are exceptionally hygienic, since they fight fungi and bacteria.
As for the material, we distinguish between ceramic, metal and tourmaline. Ceramic hair dryers are the most used thanks to their ability to heat evenly.
Tourmaline ones are usually ionic since this “precious stone” releases negative ions when it heats up. Lastly, metal ones are cheaper but more aggressive.
What Are the Advantages of An Ion Hairdryer?
Nowadays, ion hair dryers are the best option to achieve quick-drying, with the best results and without excessively damaging the hair. The technology of this type of hair dryer means that using them only brings advantages. Look at the table below to verify it for yourself.
How Do You Use a Hairdryer Correctly?
You will have dried your hair so many times that now you do it almost without thinking about it and, inevitably, you will think of doing it correctly. Of course, when you go to the hairdresser, you see that professionals get better results than yours.
What Care Does a Hairdryer Need?
This is a persistent question. Many times you will have broken that hair dryer that you liked so much and do not know why.
It is undoubtedly because you have not taken care of it in the right way. And by taking care of it, we intend to clean it.
You use the hairdryer every day, and therefore it is normal for dirt to accumulate inside it.
Cleaning the hairdryer is easier than it seems, and if you do it frequently, you will see how you will extend its life.
The only thing you will have to do is remove the rear panel of the hairdryer, the one where the filter is located, and clean it thoroughly with a hard brush. See more pointers for cleaning it even more thoroughly in the video below.
Is It Harmful to Use the Hairdryer Every Day?
We have already talked about the aggressiveness of heat on the hair. It is precise because of this aggression that many people wonder if it is a good idea to use the hairdryer every day.
The answer is no. It is not necessarily harmful to use the hairdryer every day as long as we also use protective products and follow the instructions.
In the end, the most important thing is to take care of the hair before drying it and use the hairdryer correctly. Be careful though; we are not saying that the use of the hairdryer does not cause any damage since heat is not suitable for hair, and they inevitably suffer when exposed to it. But in this way, the cost will be reduced as much as possible.
Power is the criterion in which we usually fixate more. And not surprisingly, since it will depend on the time, it takes us to dry our hair. Typically, brands advertise a lot of power, which however is always less. The reason why this happened is that, legally, they cannot exceed the power they advertise.
Usually, the power of a good hairdryer goes between 1500W and 2200W. It is up to us to choose the one that suits us best, depending on how much hair we have.
That heat damages hair is something we all know. But we are also aware of the importance it has precisely to dry them and the fact that it is indispensable on many occasions. For this, it is advisable to count on a hairdryer where you can control the temperature. In this way, we could regulate it at any time.
And we could also do it according to the type of hair since, if we have the fragile, the best thing will be not to use too high a temperature.
Otherwise, we will tend more to dry them. Also, temperature control allows us to use a jet of cold air to finish drying, something that, as you already know, increases the duration of the results obtained.