The skin is continually changing, and it is not only age that affects its appearance, diet, stress, and weathering also play an essential role. To choose the best body cream, it is necessary to make some considerations and evaluate your skin type first.
The creams on the market are not all the same: the secret to obtaining the best result is precisely to buy a specific product for your needs. If you don’t know how to choose a good body cream, we have prepared a guide to help you identify the best solution to your needs.
Here we will be listing the 8 best body lotions.
- Ultra Moisture Body Lotion goes beyond mositurization to improve skin’s barrier over time
- Skin feels noticeably soft, smooth & more resistant to skin dryness with continued use
- Ultra Moisture Body lotion with shea butter and vitamin E
- [ DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION ] Smooth, light-weight texture that is absorbed quickly, leaving skin feeling smooth and hydrated, never greasy
- [ LONG-LASTING HYDRATION ] Contains Hyaluronic Acid to help retain skins natural moisture and MVE technology to provide 24 hour hydration
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- OUR BODY LOTION PROMISE. Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Delicious Glow Body Lotion provides incredible moisture benefits that makes skin look and feel gorgeous
- 24 HOUR BODY MOISTURIZER. Our Love Beauty and Planet body lotions are moisturizers that last for 24 hours
- INGREDIENTS INSPIRED BY NATURE. Infused with Murumuru Butter, this body lotion revel skin and is scented with the freshness of handpicked Bulgarian Rose Petals
- 24-fluid ounce bottle of Lubriderm Daily Moisture Hydrating Hand and Body Lotion to help replenish and moisturize dry skin
- Hydrating lotion is clinically shown to help moisturize for 24 hours for healthy-looking skin
- Enriched with vitamin B5 and skin-essential moisturizers naturally found in healthy skin to improve skin's moisture barrier
- HELPS RELIEVE DRY SKIN: Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer helps to improve skin's appearance and texture
- EXTRA DRY SKIN LOTION: Absorbs into extra dry skin, including typically rough spots like heels, elbows, and knees
- HELPS TO REPAIR DRY SKIN: Penetrates five layers of skin and reduce dryness at the source
- 24hr+ Deep Moisture: NIVEA Oil Infused Cherry Blossom and Jojoba Oil Body Lotion moisturizes for 24+ hours and produces smooth, radiant skin
- Indulgent Scent: This lotion for dry skin blends precious jojoba oil with a delicate cherry blossom scent for a luxurious experience
- Transform Dry Skin: This NIVEA cherry blossom and jojoba oil body lotion is ideal for those seeking a lotion for dry skin, and can also be used as a hand lotion or foot lotion
- 48 Hour Deep Nourishing: This NIVEA body lotion for dry skin and very dry skin provides 48 hours of deep nourishing moisture
- Smoother Skin: Infused with Deep Nourishing Serum and Almond Oil for skin, it reduces roughness after just one application
- Tested & Trusted: NIVEA Essentially Enriched lotion is dermatologically tested, and is ideal for those looking for a daily lotion for very dry skin
- Cool moisture body lotion with special cooling ingredients calm and refresh overheated skin
- Skin feels restored without stickiness or greasiness
- For normal to all skin types
How to Choose The Best Body Lotions?
Let’s start with those with healthy skin, among the most fortunate, because it is not particularly sensitive and is not subject to impurities. The best-selling products for those with this type of surface are creams rich in vitamins E and vitamin C, for a mix with smoothing and firming effects.
Oily skin, on the contrary, is subject to impurities due to an excessive production of sebum, which must be countered by opting for delicate and non-oily creams, especially free of alcohol and petrolatum.
The gel formulations are among the most popular for those with this type of skin, thanks to their easy absorption and the pleasant sensation of freshness they leave behind.
Dry or Sensitive Skin?
Dry skin, unlike oily skin, suffers from a sebum deficiency which often causes chapping and redness. This type of surface requires nourishing body creams, capable of strengthening the skin barrier, of avoiding dehydration to which it is subject.
Therefore, the formulations based on butter and vegetable oils are ideal, among which the one of almond, coconut and shea stand out.
Sensitive skin, on the other hand, needs to be nourished by using body creams rich in fatty acids and vitamin B, such as avocado oil, capable of soothing that moisturizes the epidermis in depth without irritating. .
Mixed skins are a real mix, i.e. oily in some areas and dry in others, a combination to be treated with oil-free body creams rich in zinc oxide and panthenol.
Creams in Pregnancy and For Newborns
A separate consideration regards the choice of body cream during the gestation period, in which the epidermis undergoes several changes in a short time. In this case, it is good to start taking care of your body by choosing a moisturizing product, capable of softening the skin well.
To make it elastic and ready for transformation, it is advisable to aim for formulations based on aloe vera, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid. A cream with this mix helps to make the skin more toned by minimizing postpartum marks.
The same attention must be paid to children, especially infants, who have very soft and delicate skin. Their epidermis needs more excellent protection and it is, therefore, essential to focus on natural products designed for their needs.
Ask for the opinion of the paediatrician, who will be able to provide you with a series of valid solutions for choosing the right moisturizer for your baby.
Soft and Pleasant Scent
The Collistar “Wellness of Happiness” line includes a series of body care products that stand out for their soft texture and a delightful scent, as the opinions of those who use them underline.
This body cream belongs precisely to this range of products, and in fact, it is characterized by an intoxicating aroma which, however, is not too persistent.
Designed to ensure a real sensory experience for the general well-being of the whole body, it is highly appreciated for its soft texture that leaves the skin soft, more toned and smooth. Ideal as a daily beauty treatment after a refreshing shower or a relaxing bath, it is the perfect solution to take care of your skin.
A Mix of Active Ingredients
Collistar’s Soffice Della Felicità body cream is a formulation that includes principles that make it multi-active for 360 ° efficacy. Its mix includes wheat germ oil, which has a moisturizing and deeply nourishing action, while peach and apricot extracts give a smooth effect to the complexion and elasticity to the skin.
However, it is a product suitable for dry and normal skin: it is not ideal for oily skin, given the presence of vegetable oils. However, this seems the only limitation of this product, and having said that the brand offers a range of specific proposals for oily skin.
The package includes 200 ml of cream, which will last about a month, if used daily.
Easy to Apply and Quickly Absorbed
The “cream of happiness” could not miss in our offers also for its soft texture, which makes it easy to apply and does not risk wasting the product.
It takes very little for the whole body: to ensure better results it is recommended to always start from the bottom up, in order to activate the circulation and facilitate the absorption of the cream.
The treatment can also be concluded using the deodorant from the same line, which obviously boasts the same captivating scent. Also excellent as a gift idea, if you know the type of skin of your friends, together with the other products in the range.
Do I have dry, normal or oily skin? This is the question every man should ask himself before buying a face moisturizer. If you have any doubts you can start with a product for normal skin and see the result that will show you whether or not you have dry skin.
Another important fact is also related to your skin phototype. If this is very clear and with low melanin levels, your face will be more subject to sun exposure, and in this case you should think about buying a moisturizer with a protective action against ultraviolet rays.