The skin is continually changing, and it is not only age that affects its appearance, diet, stress, and weathering also play an essential role. To choose the best body cream, it is necessary to make some considerations and evaluate your skin type first.
The creams on the market are not all the same: the secret to obtaining the best result is precisely to buy a specific product for your needs. If you don’t know how to choose a good body cream, we have prepared a guide to help you identify the best solution to your needs.
Here we will be listing the 8 best body lotions.
- Infused with Deep Moisture Serum and Almond Oil
- Intensively moisturizes for 48 hours for noticeably reduced skin roughness after just 1 application
- Frequent hand washing can make your skin dry, after using hand soap complete your hand washing routine with NIVEA Essentially Enriched to keep hands happy and moisturized
- 24-fluid ounce tube of Lubriderm Unscented Daily Moisture Body Lotion with Vitamin B5 to help replenish and moisturize normal-to-dry skin
- Clinically proven to moisturize skin for 24 hours, the fragrance-free lotion is enriched with vitamin B5 and skin essential moisturizers found naturally in healthy skin to help improve your skin's moisture barrier
- The fragrance-free and non-greasy formula leaves a pleasant, soft, clean and smooth feel to the skin
- 16-fluid ounce bottle of Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Vitamin E and B5 for extra-dry skin
- Specially designed for extra-dry skin to help hydrate, replenish, and strengthen skin moisture barrier. Is clinically shown to help moisturize for 24 hours
- Formulated with vitamins E and B5 plus skin-essential lipids naturally found in healthy skin, this moisturizing lotion replenishes and strengthens your skin's moisture barrier
- Moisturize skin with the ultra-hydrating blend of our coconut oil body lotion Free from parabens and sulfated surfactants, its fast-absorbing, rich formula restores moisture to even the driest skin
- ULTRA-HYDRATING BODY LOTION: 195-fluid ounce bottle of OGX Extra Creamy + Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Lotion is blended with coconut oil, vanilla bean extract and essence of tiare to indulge your senses and your skin
- RICH and CREAMY BLEND: Ideal for all skin types, our decadent coconut and vanilla lotion features an extra creamy blend that gives moisture to even the driest skin leaving it feeling soft and hydrated
- HELPS RELIEVE DRY SKIN: Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer helps to improve skin's appearance and texture
- EXTRA DRY SKIN LOTION: Absorbs into extra dry skin, including typically rough spots like heels, elbows, and knees
- HELPS TO REPAIR DRY SKIN: Penetrates five layers of skin and reduce dryness at the source
- Locks in moisture for 24 hours
- Made with shea butter and Vitamins E and B3
- Replenishes dry skin with moisture
- Repairs very dry skin and fights dryness at its source by providing 48 hour moisture for very dry skin
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing and non-greasy body lotion
- Enriched with ceramide-3 and natural moisturizing factors
- Contains (2) 32-ounce 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Scent: Transport your senses with sweet, creamy coconut essence and bright, tangy lemon pure essential oil – a perfect pairing of tropical and citrus.
- Use: For use on face, hands, and body
How to Choose The Best Body Lotions?
Let’s start with those with healthy skin, among the most fortunate, because it is not particularly sensitive and is not subject to impurities. The best-selling products for those with this type of surface are creams rich in vitamins E and vitamin C, for a mix with smoothing and firming effects.
Oily skin, on the contrary, is subject to impurities due to an excessive production of sebum, which must be countered by opting for delicate and non-oily creams, especially free of alcohol and petrolatum.
The gel formulations are among the most popular for those with this type of skin, thanks to their easy absorption and the pleasant sensation of freshness they leave behind.
Dry or Sensitive Skin?
Dry skin, unlike oily skin, suffers from a sebum deficiency which often causes chapping and redness. This type of surface requires nourishing body creams, capable of strengthening the skin barrier, of avoiding dehydration to which it is subject.
Therefore, the formulations based on butter and vegetable oils are ideal, among which the one of almond, coconut and shea stand out.
Sensitive skin, on the other hand, needs to be nourished by using body creams rich in fatty acids and vitamin B, such as avocado oil, capable of soothing that moisturizes the epidermis in depth without irritating. .
Mixed skins are a real mix, i.e. oily in some areas and dry in others, a combination to be treated with oil-free body creams rich in zinc oxide and panthenol.
Creams in Pregnancy and For Newborns
A separate consideration regards the choice of body cream during the gestation period, in which the epidermis undergoes several changes in a short time. In this case, it is good to start taking care of your body by choosing a moisturizing product, capable of softening the skin well.
To make it elastic and ready for transformation, it is advisable to aim for formulations based on aloe vera, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid. A cream with this mix helps to make the skin more toned by minimizing postpartum marks.
The same attention must be paid to children, especially infants, who have very soft and delicate skin. Their epidermis needs more excellent protection and it is, therefore, essential to focus on natural products designed for their needs.
Ask for the opinion of the paediatrician, who will be able to provide you with a series of valid solutions for choosing the right moisturizer for your baby.
Soft and Pleasant Scent
The Collistar “Wellness of Happiness” line includes a series of body care products that stand out for their soft texture and a delightful scent, as the opinions of those who use them underline.
This body cream belongs precisely to this range of products, and in fact, it is characterized by an intoxicating aroma which, however, is not too persistent.
Designed to ensure a real sensory experience for the general well-being of the whole body, it is highly appreciated for its soft texture that leaves the skin soft, more toned and smooth. Ideal as a daily beauty treatment after a refreshing shower or a relaxing bath, it is the perfect solution to take care of your skin.
A Mix of Active Ingredients
Collistar’s Soffice Della Felicità body cream is a formulation that includes principles that make it multi-active for 360 ° efficacy. Its mix includes wheat germ oil, which has a moisturizing and deeply nourishing action, while peach and apricot extracts give a smooth effect to the complexion and elasticity to the skin.
However, it is a product suitable for dry and normal skin: it is not ideal for oily skin, given the presence of vegetable oils. However, this seems the only limitation of this product, and having said that the brand offers a range of specific proposals for oily skin.
The package includes 200 ml of cream, which will last about a month, if used daily.
Easy to Apply and Quickly Absorbed
The “cream of happiness” could not miss in our offers also for its soft texture, which makes it easy to apply and does not risk wasting the product.
It takes very little for the whole body: to ensure better results it is recommended to always start from the bottom up, in order to activate the circulation and facilitate the absorption of the cream.
The treatment can also be concluded using the deodorant from the same line, which obviously boasts the same captivating scent. Also excellent as a gift idea, if you know the type of skin of your friends, together with the other products in the range.
Do I have dry, normal or oily skin? This is the question every man should ask himself before buying a face moisturizer. If you have any doubts you can start with a product for normal skin and see the result that will show you whether or not you have dry skin.
Another important fact is also related to your skin phototype. If this is very clear and with low melanin levels, your face will be more subject to sun exposure, and in this case you should think about buying a moisturizer with a protective action against ultraviolet rays.