The beach chair is one of those objects that remind us of the beach, the swimming pool and the good times to spend in the company of friends and family. It is the ideal product for sunbathing, resting, or for checking children while they play in the water. Who said, however, that they cannot also be used in the garden or on the terrace of your own home?
Obviously the models available for systems of a certain type are not the same that are sold for home use. And also, the characteristics can also change between one model and another.
Here we had selected some of the best beach chairs for you that are given below.
- Lightweight: 5.3 lb..Assembly required
- Hours of comfort: Relaxed back rest with full seat support
- Convenient storage: Seatback pocket and cup holder
- Lightweight, rustproof aluminum frame.
- Adjustable pillow and padded shoulder straps / Rubber carry handle.
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories.
- Extremely Comfy & Space Saving: The low seat beach chair seat & anti-sink leg cap & armrest design provide you an ultimate soft seating experience.The breathable and cooling mesh back design makes sitting for long comfortable for you. The small folding size (29×7.5×7 inches) saves your room while not on duty.
- Super Handy: The attached cup holder and side pocket frees your hands while camping, hiking, traveling or watching sporting events, and easily store your drinks, sunglasses, books, and phone within hands reach. The built-in shoulder straps provide great mobility, you can also easily take it to anywhere.
- Built to Last: The sturdy steel frame construction affords up to 300 LBS (136KG) weight capacity and the chair weights only 7.5 LBS (3.4KG). The double-seam 600x300D oxford cloth & 600g 2x1 textilene has great strength, durability, and breathability. You don't have to worry for the heavy-duty use, either to buy a new folding chair in the near future.
- BACKPACK BEACH CHAIR: Provides comfy and convenient seating for all your outdoor adventures including beach or lake house trips, pool days, and more; measures 23" x 25.25" x 31.5" when open
- EASY AND SAFE ADJUSTING: Easily adjusts to 5 seating positions including a lay flat position for all-over tanning, and patented SAFE-ADJUST technology protects your fingers and hands from getting pinched
- TOWEL BAR AND STORAGE POUCH: Features a back towel bar that allows you to hang beach towels and a side mesh pouch for a safe spot to store your keys, phone, wallet, and other small belongings
- 【300 Lbs and Packs of 2】The chair's durable structure is designed to bear a weight capacity of 300 pounds.Equipped with anti-sink leg caps and a low seat design,this chair boasts a sturdy frame that,you can comfortably sit in this chair and extend your legs without any concerns.Moreover, our chairs is equipped with a dual configuration,making it suitable for traveling with companions.Even if one person is using it for sitting,the other can be utilized for placing items.
- 【Multifunctional storage bags】Our beach chairs are equipped with versatile storage bags.The back of the chair features a spacious cooler pocket with a large capacity.By adding ice cubes,you can turn it into a mini refrigerator and have refreshing beverages at hand while enjoying the beach.Convenient cup holder pockets are also available to keep your "cold cup" within reach.Furthermore,a storage bag is provided to hold your phone and personal belongings.
- 【High-quality materials】Our beach chair is crafted using high-quality materials that are suitable for different outdoor settings.The 600D Oxford mesh, known for its industrial-grade quality,is highly resistant to fading and tearing. Additionally,the robust steel frame guarantees stability and durability.
- Converts into a comfortable backpack for easy carrying
- Lightweight and sturdy construction / Weight of 1 beach chair: 8.3 lbs
- High strength anodized rustproof aluminium frame
- You will receive (2) beach chairs with your order
- When you want to recline in this 3-position low beach chair without tipping over, simply lift the armrests and adjust while you’re seated
- To pack up the folding chair, bring the legs together for trouble-free transport
- LOCKABLE RECLINING SYSTEM: Smoothly glides into an ergonomic zero-gravity position, with removable elastic cords that immediately adjust to your body's weight
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Lightweight, foldable design makes these an easy addition to your next trip to the park, beach, or your child's next sporting event
- CONVENIENT & DETACHABLE TRAY: Removable tray is built with two cup holders, a phone holder, and a tablet holder so you never have to be far from your favorite drinks or media devices!
- Innovative Design: Outdoor lounge chair showcases a patented open/close face cavity with arm slots for ultimate comfort; Breathable quick-dry fabric keeps you comfortable in hot weather
- Adjustable Positions: Reclining beach chair offers a wide range of options with 5 chair positions and 3 footrest positions for peak comfort you desire
- Added Features: Sits 12 inches off the ground, ensuring easy entry and exit; An extra high back, padded seat, and lumbar pillow provide comfort for use as a camping chair, lawn chair, and more
Buyer Guide to Choose the Best Beach Chairs
These deck chair models that we have just analyzed are very interesting. They have features that can probably meet your needs. It may be that one of these becomes your final choice.
However, before making your decision, we recommend that you consider a few additional aspects. In this section, we will show you the features you need to pay attention to.
What Is a Beach Chair?
As the name suggests, a beach chair is a kind of chair similar to a single bed. It is usually equipped with a backrest and two armrests adjustable in height and inclination. You can position it horizontally so that you can lie down completely. You can use it directly or with a mattress.
How Should a Deck Chair Be Used on The Beach?
Although we have already analyzed some details, we want to focus on the characteristics that a beach deck chair must-have. For example, you will need to make sure that the model of your choice is foldable and equipped with a handle for easy transport.
This will be very useful for reaching the sand, in case you go to the beach by car. Having a pocket to store sunscreen is always an advantage. Make sure that the beach chair does not weigh too much, and at the same time that it is not too light to be carried by the wind.
The models equipped with a sunshade help protect your face from sunlight and allow you to read more comfortably. Some beach lounge chairs are equipped with cup holders to store your drink. We advise you to focus on resistant materials, such as canvas and nylon.
Types of Beach Chairs
Knowing the different types of beach chairs that you can find on the market will be very useful. It will be essential to discover certain aspects that may be important to you.
As well as to evaluate alternatives that you had not considered before. Do not forget that there are models that have more than one of these characteristics.
- Folding Beach Chair. It is a foldable and easily transportable model. On the market, you will meet many models that present this option.
- Deck Chair on Wheels. Equipped with wheels in the back so you can move it.
- Inflatable Beach Chair. When deflated, it takes up very little space and you can inflate it when you need it. It is usually combined with a bag to facilitate transport.
- Classic Deck Chair. It looks similar to a chair. Although most of the models are lower. In addition, it is quite comfortable and allows you to lie down slightly.
- Deckchair for Relaxing. It is a type of model that you can set in a totally horizontal position to lie down. These are longer chairs, in most cases equipped with adjustable backrests.
- Fixed Beach Chair. These models cannot change the configuration. It is not possible to recline any of their parts or fold them.
- Stackable Deck Chairs. Models that can be stacked on top of each other in order to facilitate their storage. In addition to homes, these lounge chairs are found in hotels and other public places.
- Deck Chairs with Parasol. Equipped with an adjustable parasol to protect the head from sunlight. They are recommended to avoid sunburn, but also to read lying down without being annoyed by the sun.
- Deck Chair for Two. It is a larger model that allows two people to sit or lie down simultaneously with comfort.
- Rocking Deck Chair. It features a swinging design similar to that of classic rocking chairs so that you can enjoy the experience even more.
- Deck Chair with Cushion. Present a cushion in the headrest.
- Deck Chair with Pockets. It is equipped with one or more pockets. It is useful for storing various objects.
- Deck Chair with Mattress. Includes a mattress to be fixed to the chair frame.
- Deck Chair with Padded Fabric. In this model, the padded fabric is an integral part of the structure of the beach chair.
What Is the Most Used Material to Make Design Deck Chairs?
If you own a courtyard, a garden, or a swimming pool, you will be able to place some designer deck chairs. These are unique pieces and in this case, you will not have to pay too much attention to the price, but rather to a distinctive style.
In this way, you can make the spaces in which you place them exclusively. These are the most modern materials to keep up with the times in the field of outdoor furniture.
- Natural Rattan. It is a material capable of giving any space a fresh, refined, and modern appearance. We recommend combining it with white fabrics.
- Synthetic Rattan. Imitation of natural material with a very similar result. You will get a modern and minimalist style at a cheaper price. Also, in this case, the combination of white fabrics is ideal.
- Stainless Steel. This material allows you to give your spaces an industrial look full of style and creativity. Combine it with steel-colored fabrics.
- Teak. This type of wood is perfect for mixing classic style with a touch of modernity. You can combine it with light or neutral-colored fabrics, but also with other bolder and more cheerful ones.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Beach Chairs
At this point in our buying guide, you will already know many of the main features of the deck chairs. It is possible that he already has in mind what are the most important aspects for you.
However, you still have to find out some purchase criteria that may be fundamental. Before doing this, however, we want to show you the main advantages and disadvantages of deck chairs.
- They are comfortable
- Economic models exist
- They allow you to enjoy the outdoor spaces even more
- Some are difficult to transport
- Sometimes the quality is very low
How to Choose Beach Chairs?
We are approaching the end of this buying guide. You have got to know many important aspects, but others remain to be discovered. To allow you to do this, we have prepared this section dedicated to the purchase criteria.
Pay attention to what you will read in the next lines. This is essential information for making the best possible purchase.
Stackable lounge chairs are perfect for the garden or swimming pool, as they allow you to optimize spaces. This also applies to public places such as beaches, swimming pools, and hotels.
Wheeled models can be moved easily, making them ideal for swimming pools and gardens. The lounge chairs with armrests are ideal for those who sit for a long time.
Fixed or Foldable
Fixed lounge chairs are difficult to transport due to their size, as their volume cannot be reduced in any way. We advise you to buy them if you are not going to the portal with you.
Folding deck chairs are less stable, but much more practical. The reason is simple: you can take them with you anywhere without too much effort. They also take up less space.
If you intend to keep your deck chair in the same place at all times, any model will be fine. However, as you could read in the previous paragraph, we do not recommend folding models.
The latter is perfect for moving, but not for keeping them in a fixed place. The lounge chairs on casters are perfect for being positioned by the pool and for being easily moved.
Most lounge chairs have a plastic or aluminium structure, but there are exceptions. The metallic ones are lighter and stronger, but both materials are perfect for most cases.
To be more comfortable, we recommend a deck chair with a canvas or padded resting surface. Plastic and metal models are inexpensive, but also more uncomfortable.
The design of the lounge chairs is important, but in some cases, it becomes even more so. For example, if you intend to place the chair in your garden, in the courtyard or near your swimming pool, you need a good-looking model.
To go to the beach or to the public swimming pool, opt for a comfortable and functional model, easily transportable. If you like it aesthetically, even better.