When you want to relax at home, alone or in the company, there is nothing better than an excellent tea prepared with leaves. To get the best results you need a good infuser. Making tea is a breeze, isn’t it? He starts to heat the water on the fire, waits for it to be very hot, many let it boil, pour the water into the cup and leave a sachet to soak.
Two minutes, a slice of lemon or a dash of milk and tea is served. Perfect, happy you, happy everyone. Then there are those who instead of drinking tea taste it and savor every detail.
Here we had listed out the best quality of the tea infusers that are given below.
- 【Premium Snap Ball Tea Stainer】 - The tea strainer is made of high quality stainless steel, which is safe and healthy, sturdy, durable and rust-proof. Great for infusion of tea, spices, fruits, seasonings and etc.
- 【Excellent Filtering Effect】- The tea infuser with ultra fine mesh ensures a parctical free steeping, precision punching and provides an fine filtration.
- 【Portable and Practical】- The tea filter for loose leaf tea size by 6.7x1.77 inch (0.69 oz) which is lightweight, compact, easy to carry and store. Package includes 3 stainless steel tea infuser.
- 【2 Pcs Glass Tube Tea Infuser】Made of Borosilicate glass, BPA-FREE and LEAD-FREE. It leads you to embrace the magic of tea unfettered by metallic interference.
- 【Ideal Tea Strainers for Loose Tea】Our glass tea strainer allow loose leaf tea such as black tea, oolong tea, green tea or herbal tea to expand fully, resulting in a more flavorful and aromatic cup of tea.
- 【Perfect Highth for Cup】The 1.19*1.19*6 inch loose tea diffuser effortlessly adapts to diverse cup(mug, tea cup,glass cup) sizes and can rest properly inside the cup and immerse in the water.
- Designed to optimize the flavor of your favorite loose leaf tea
- Extra small etched tea strainer holes infuse tea while preventing small particles from escaping
- Large, stainless steel basket allows leaves to expand and fits nicely in mugs
- ★ Unique Design: Numola long handled tea balls are designed with upper and lower openings, which is more suitable for placing tea than the tea makers with left and right openings in the market. The interface adopts an embedded design, and there is no need to worry about the tea scattered on the table and in the tea cup.
- ★ Super Microporous: 0.5mm tiny holes with strong filtration of tea residue, you can fully enjoy clean and pure tea. The tea infuser can be used to brew all kinds of loose-leaf tea, and also includes spreading cocoa powder.
- ★ Easy to Use: The tea filter has a 6.7-inch extended telescopic handle can be used as a stirring rod which can accelerate the integration of tea flavor into water, while also keeping away from tea splashing. The 2-inch large capacity ball makes tea soaked completely and releases the fragrance.
- PROFESSIONAL TEA INFUSER: The secret to getting the full flavors out of your teas, is by using a quality tea strainer. Our tea ball strainers allow the loose tea leaves to fully expand while steeping, so you get that perfect fresh cup of tea every time use use them.
- 3PCS TEA BALL: Made of premium 304 stainless steel, high-quality material makes these tea steeper safe to use, durable and rust proof, catches finer particles include seasoning spice.
- APPLICABLE SCENE: Ideal for use with all types of loose leaf teas like white, green, oolong, black and chai. Use with your own custom blends of herbal and chai teas with infusions of herbs, spices, florals and fruits. Make iced or hot tea. Even works with coffee, but do not use it with finely ground coffee.
- Tea Infuser Set with Lid-- Close fitting silicone cover can prevents falling out when pouring. Good sealing property makes the temperature kept for a long time, so that the filler can be fully soaked to taste. The lid also can be used as a water holding tray, so as not to wet the desktop.
- Extra Fine Mesh Tea Basket -- Made of food-grade 304 stainless steel, no odor, rust-proof and durable. Perfect to hold and extract the flavor of tea leaves, spices, it will not leak out during infusion. Say goodbye to floating debris in your tea.
- Widely Applicable--The tea infuser designed with 4.3 inch extended diameter handle means that it is suitable for most cups, teapots，mugs, glasses, teacups and teapots. Easy to put in and take out.
- Par-tea' with Nessie - Get the 'par-tea' started with Baby Nessie, the one-of-a-kind dinosaur tea infuser for loose tea leaves. Made by the Design Awarded OTOTO Studio, this cute tea infuser spoon brings the wondrous flavors out of loose leaf teas. Nessie always adds a bit of fun and a ton of flavor to your life with his expert tea-straining abilities. Tea times are always a blast with Nessie, the 'bes-tea'!
- Brew-tea-ful' Gift for Anyone - Looking for new home gift ideas or housewarming gifts? No one can resist funny kitchen gadgets, like novelty loose leaf tea infusers! Nessie makes the perfect adorable gift for foodies, especially for your friends and relatives who are into the fancier things in life, like an afternoon tea time. Brew, pour, and take a sip of your hot tea with this little dinosaur in handy. Go ahead and give it a 'chai'!
- Fun and 'Unbe-leaf-ably' Functional - Baby Nessie is not just fun to hang out with. This baby monster is also made with functionality in mind. This silicone tea infuser is built with a steeping spoon, and yes you guessed it right - it's his long, easy-grip neck! It's suitable for powdered tea, fine ground tea, and herbal infusions. After use, simply discard used leaves, rinse Nessie, or toss him in the basket dishwasher for easy clean.
- Large & Easy to Use - The loose leaf tea steeper with a large-capacity basket allows leaves to expand completely, releasing their full flavor without murkiness. Tea infusers for loose tea can hold more loose tea than normal tea ball. The loose tea holder with a small package is convenient for travel. The loose tea steeper can also be used as a coffee strainer. Ohtomber tea ball infusers for loose tea are a wonderful Christmas and New Year gift choice, especially for tea lovers.
- Extra Fine Mesh Design - The fine mesh of this tea infuser prevents even the tiniest tea leaves from escaping into the cup, while allowing water to flow through easily. This loose leaf tea strainer is perfect for most loose teas, from delicate whites to chunky fruit/mate teas, Thai tea, heavier tea herbs, and even Japanese green teas with lots of tiny powdery bits.
- Heatproof Double Handles Design - The handle of the tea strainer for loose tea, with two silicone nubs on the tips, can hang on wide or differently sized mugs, teapots, cups, and glasses, protecting your fingers from burning.
Everything You Need to Know About Tea Infusers
Tea infusers can be produced using different materials that are more or less efficient and comfortable for preparing the drink. The most common ones are made of stainless steel and are the ones preferred by purists since they allow you to use different leaves while maintaining the original flavor.
If you decide to buy one, it is always good to check that it is resistant to rust so it can last longer over time. As an alternative you can opt for an infuser with silicone parts, perhaps choosing a model with a particular design.
The silicone isolates the heat, therefore the infuser can be handled without the risk of scalding, but it could easily deteriorate if it is used continuously. Stainless steel infusers may have a higher price than silicone ones, especially if produced by the best brand.
We talked about design and in fact, when choosing an infuser we must also take this factor into account. Not everyone is looking for the classic infused with saucers and spoon, in fact, on the market, you can find colander models with very practical use.
The colander should be filled with leaves and left to soak in hot water via a convenient hook to be applied to the cup. The only disadvantage of this type of infuser is that once filled with leaves it will be difficult to move it from one part of the kitchen to another without pouring the contents everywhere.
Those looking for an infuser with a more modern look will be able to opt for products with a particular aesthetic appearance such as, for example, nice little men or leaf-shaped infusers. Keep in mind though that these models are usually very small, so they are not good for making tea using large leaves.
The same thing goes for the size of the cups since not all the infusers go well with all of them, so we recommend reading the product sheet and the review well before buying.
Cleaning and Accessories
The cleaning of the infusers is very important, in fact, it must be done constantly after each use to always prepare excellent teas and not to leave residues of leaves that could ruin the flavor.
Usually, the models can be washed by running hot water inside and it is almost never advisable to use the detergent or put them in the dishwasher because this could have negative repercussions on the life of the filter.
This principle applies to both the infuser and the accessories supplied. Yes, because infusers are often sold in practical kits that include teaspoons and saucers, in short, everything you need to prepare and enjoy the excellent drink.
The Whole Leaves
This is almost an obvious or at least it should be. The tea, the good one, is in leaves. Nothing to do with those sachets that you find in the supermarket and which, however cheap, cost more than they are actually worth. These teas are the result of off-season harvests and in the sachets, there is really everything, without a good selection.
The infuser does an essential job, as long as the tea you buy is seriously good. Otherwise, it will be of little use. Fill the infuser with tea and immerse it in hot water. Now the question is: how long? There is not a single answer because a lot depends on the type of tea.
Let’s start with the two most common, namely black and green. These have the particularity of having bitter tannins, therefore it is important that the infusion does not last too long.
The time should not exceed 3, a maximum of 4 minutes. All the other teas can remain quietly up to 5 minutes with the exception of the white which can stay up to 7 minutes.
Do not be afraid of being held up like cheapskates. The good tea can be reused for a second infusion. Of course, there are some things to change. For example, it takes less water and the infusion time should be less than the first time.