If you want to impress your family or friends at the table with dishes other than the ordinary by creating tasty vegetarian dishes with imagination, then you can not help but buy a Spiralizer.
In this regard, we have compiled a ranking with what we believe to be the best models of the moment on the market. Compare prices and offers and read each review to understand which spiraliser to choose; our guide will help you orient yourself on a good purchase, so you will invest your money well and bring home the most suitable product to meet your culinary needs.
- Quality Above All - Stronger Than Ever – Spiralizer is the Brand people have come to trust and rely on. Our New 3rd Generation model is 30-35% stronger than any of the others on the market GUARANTEED! Our 420 high carbon cutlery grade stainless steel blades and stronger ultra reinforced ABS make it possible to spiralize harder root vegetables like sweet potatoes and turnips that previously broke spiralizer handles
- Never Get Bored On A Keto/low Carb, Paleo, Raw, Vegan, Or Gluten-free Diet Again - Start Making Healthy Gourmet Meals As Soon As You Get It - You'll get an excellent recipe e-book filled with nutritious, mouth-watering meal ideas the whole family will love!
- Raving Fans! - Our product has been seen on Bethenny, Ellen, The Doctors, The Food Network, National newspapers and magazines throughout the country and if that's not enough, read the thousands of reviews left by amazing Amazon customers.
- Compact and cleaning is a breeze - unlike large units which are a hassle to store and clean, our pocket-sized spiralizer fits just about anywhere! The spiralizer can be fully disassembled with ease and every component is dishwasher-safe.
- Functionality with ease - 4 options to fulfil all of your spiralizing needs in 1 space-saving kitchen gadget. Perfect for zoodles, healthy vegetable pastas and gorgeous garnishes and all available with just an easy push of a button.
- Mess-free storage solutions- the Fullstar spiralizer comes with a removable container to catch all of your freshly sliced veg and lid so you have the option to store it for later.
- BEST RATED, LATEST DESIGN with SUPERIOR VALUE: Don't waste your hard earned money on old & weak designs. Our all new improved table top Brieftons spiralizer is markedly stronger than any of the others on the market. You get a complete spiralizing bundle with 5 Japanese stainless steel blades, extra blade caddy for safe blade storage, printed user manual, easy online quick-start guide with our demo videos, and 4 exclusive Brieftons digital cookbooks with delicious recipes you can make today!
- STRONGEST YET & QUALITY ABOVE ALL: No expense was spared in making this the best quality vegetable spiral slicer | 5 LABELED BLADES: Made of Japanese 420-grade hardened stainless steel to ensure they always stay ultra sharp | SUPERSIZED FOOLPROOF SUCTION PAD: Stays firmly locked to your countertop for HOURS. Don't settle for models with small weak suction cups! HANDLES & BODY: Made of 100% BPA-free, reinforced ABS to handle even the hardest vegetables e.g. butternut squash, sweet potato, beet.
- GET THE MOST FOR YOUR MONEY: ✅ 5 labeled blades to make julienne noodles (2/3/5/5.5mm), slices & ribbons ✅ Supersized, foolproof suction pad with easy ON/OFF lever for steadfast operation ✅ Extra blade caddy for safe blade storage - no more loose attachments ✅ Quick release mechanism of blade rack for the most compact storage ✅ Designed to be dead easy to use, clean & store, even for arthritis hands ⚠ If you had other spiralizers with failed suction cups or broken handles, you need to see this!
- Make quick work of creating uniform spirals from fruits and vegetables for curly fries, salads, garnishes and more
- Three stainless steel blades create spaghetti cut (1/8th inch), fettuccine cut (1/4th inch), or ribbon cut noodles
- Removable blade box keeps blades clean, safe and organized when not in use and stores onboard
- ORIGINAL 3-BLADE DESIGN PLUS 3 NEW BLADES
- New and unique blades. Features 3 additional blades not offered with any of the imitations on the market, including a unique wavy cut blade and a new thicker straight blade
- Set Includes: 6-Blade Spiralizer, 2 x straight blades, 3 x julienne blades (including Angel Hair Blade and Wavy Blade) plus cleaning brush and recipe book
- Spiralizing Blades - Medium and Fine; Slicing Blades - Slicing (Large Core) and Slicing (Small Core); Peeling Blade
- On your stand mixer and uses the power of the motor to operate the spiralizer attachment
- Premium metal construction provides durable long lasting performance, and when attached to the stand mixer, provides stability and ease of use
- QUICKLY & EASILY CREATE HEALTHY VEGETABLE SPIRALS & RIBBONS — The electric spiralizer includes 3 cutting cones to transform whole fruits and vegetables into spaghetti, linguine or ribbon-shaped noodles for fun, delicious meals.
- HOLDS UP TO 6 CUPS: The large bowl on the veggie noodle spiralizer is just the right size for making family meals and for recipes. It holds up to 6 cups of vegetable noodles.
- SAVES TIME & EFFORT — PROCESS WHOLE FOODS WITHOUT PRECUTTING: The veggie spiralizer's large 2.5" round chute fits whole foods like zucchini, squash and cucumbers, eliminating prep work.
- JUST TWIST This vegetable slicer by Veggetti instantly turns your favorite vegetables into noodles in order to make delicious pasta without the carbs!
- SPIRALIZE VEGETABLES Versatile kitchen tool makes vegetable spaghetti stir fry & more Great for zucchini noodles spaghetti squash carrots cucumbers & other vegetables
- STAINLESS STEEL VEGETABLE SLICER The spiral slicer for vegetables has dual stainless steel cutting blades for thick or thin strands of pasta Hand wash
- ★ Premium Quality Materials- Our vegetable slicer is made of 304 stainless steel,6 blades (The 2 flat blades are fixed on the spiralizer, the other 4 blades are placed in the plastic storage box) which is superior quality, food-grade stainless, markedly stronger than any of the others which are old & weak.
- ★ Unmatched Spiralizers & Salad Utensils - Beautifully shred, slice and chip most firm vegetables and fruits. Perfect for making quick low carb, healthy veggie noodles from firm fruits/veggies like apple, onion, carrot, zucchini, cucumber, cabbage, beet, turnip, rutabaga, radish, potato, sweet potato, squash & more. Works great even for long & wide vegs (max 6.8 inches long, 5 inches wide).
- ★ Latest 2021 Design with Unmatched Value- Don't waste your hard earned money on other old & weak 5-blade designs. Our All New Improved 6-blade is GUARANTEED to be markedly stronger than any of the others on the market. You get a complete spiralizing bundle with 6 interchangeable blades, extra blade caddy for safe blade storage!
- ▶EASY TO USE Vertical Spiralizer: The Gravity does half the work so no awkward sideways pressure is needed and makes it more easier to get the slices and noodles from vegetable or fruits in seconds;
- ▶EATING HEALTHY EVERY DAY: Excellent for making veggie pasta or spirals.The easiest to use and best for those on a gluten-free/low carb/raw food/Paleo diet. Replace high carb pasta or noodles with healthy and tasty vegetable equivalents;
- ▶PREMIUM QUALITY: Made from BPA & Heavy Duty reinforced food grade ABS and ultra-sharp Japanese 420-grade hardened stainless steel blades for endless fruit and vegetable creations. And oversized super strong suction cup which will stay firmly locked to the countertop for hours;
Spiralizers Buying Guide
The Spiralizers are an item that only in recent years has started to earn its good share of the Italian market. A device that allows you to obtain spaghetti with most of the vegetables.
What’s the positive aspect? The ability to bring dishes other than usual to the table, because a very valid alternative to the usual “pasta” is created.
Just try to imagine the colorful vegan dishes that you will be able to prepare. Since, as mentioned, it is a fairly recent tool, we have written a small guide to help you use it.
With this innovative tool, you can not only amaze your guests with spectacular dishes but also delight them with a healthier type of cuisine.
This is because a spiralizer allows you to quickly prepare raw spaghetti based on vegetable spaghetti, which will replace foods that are too rich in carbohydrates, such as pasta.
The main function of a spiral vegetable slicer consists precisely in being able to make different cuts of vegetables and fruit, to change its appearance and consistency.
Often children are picky in front of a plate of vegetables or fruit to eat; with this tool, you will be able to change the presentation making it fun, imaginative, and more appealing in the eyes of the little ones.
You can also use vegetable noodles to garnish your dishes raw or make real vegan salads. If you want to save time and prepare healthy and fast dishes, a spiralizer can be a really valuable aid in your kitchen.
Electric or Hand Model
Before orienting yourself on the purchase of a spiraliser, make sure of the type of operation that characterizes it, to choose the product that best meets your needs. There are several models on the market, with electric or manual operation.
An electric spiral vegetable slicer has a slightly higher price, while those by hand are among the best sellers online, both for a matter of practicality and for an energy-saving factor. Usually, the hand slicers are activated by the use of a crank or a handle that turns the piece into pieces by turning.
The thing that unites many models is the ability to adjust the type of cutting of vegetables; in fact, there are vegetable slicers equipped with several blades that allow them to obtain different shapes, with different sizes and thicknesses.
You can revolutionize your way of eating zucchini, potatoes, beets, carrots, aubergines, and much more by transforming everything into spaghetti, fettuccine, chips, or accordion tapes.
The spiralizer cuts raw fruit and vegetables so that each nutritional property will remain unchanged, and you can take all the benefits to integrate a healthy and balanced diet.
Design and Materials
On the market, there are numerous spirals with different designs, which satisfy even the tastes of the most demanding people. A portable model usually has a smaller size and a more compact shape and, therefore, easier to handle.
If, on the other hand, you want a more stable vegetable slicer, you can opt for a model with a base equipped with suction cups that will secure the tool to the work surface.
Another element not to be underestimated is the choice of materials; it is good that the blades are made of stainless steel, for reasons of strength, hygiene, and durability.
As for plastics, however, make sure they are of high quality and free of bisphenol A (which is a harmful compound generally present in many polymers). Remember that the cleaning of these food-grade tools is very important, and therefore a good vegetable slicer must be simple to wash in all its parts.
It is not necessary to rely on the best brand, as there are spirals that perform their duty very well, even if they belong to lesser-known brands.
How to Use a Spiral Vegetable Slicer
Choose the Most Suitable Vegetables
As you will be able to discover over time, there are many varieties of vegetables that are well suited to be sliced with this tool. However, it would be preferable always to choose pieces with a regular shape and as symmetrical as possible.
Assuming you want to make spaghetti from a slightly linear carrot, to make the vegetable slicer work well, you should cut the vegetable into two parts and work them separately.
To be sure of having perfect spirals, the ideal would be to obtain a regular shape by working the carrot (or another vegetable) with a small knife, to eliminate any bumps.
Horizontal Crank Vegetable Slicer
This model of the vegetable slicer is very simple and intuitive to use: just insert the vegetables and, in fact, rotate the crank. Generally, these appliances have interchangeable blades, which allow you to obtain spaghetti, tagliatelle, and other particular formats.
It can be used with vegetables such as courgettes, potatoes, raves, squash, radishes, carrots, beets, and, more generally, with vegetables and fruit that have a good consistency.
However, we advise you not to choose pieces with too small a diameter, or you risk not being able to work well with the small appliance. Another suggestion is to place the spiraliser on a smooth surface and, to make the suction cups adhere better, try to moisten them.
As for cleaning, this also does not involve particular problems, and some models allow you to wash the components in the dishwasher.
It would be advisable to wash the parts by hand immediately after slicing so that the pulp and fiber do not get stuck on the walls or in the cracks. Beware of the blades, because they could be very sharp.
Vertical Spiral Vegetable Slicer
The vertical vegetable spreader is smaller in size than the type we saw in the previous paragraph. It is, therefore, the right solution for those who do not have much space in the house, because they easily find hospitality in furniture and drawers.
Generally, it is composed of a plastic structure with stainless steel blades. The processing of the vegetables is very simple: all you have to do is position them correctly under the support and then start turning the crank placed above, you will see that the force of gravity will help you a lot.
If, however, with horizontal models, just place a plate under the exit to collect the spaghetti, here you will have to think about it yourself to remove them from time to time because they accumulate under the base.
At the end of the process, there will be only a small piece of unprocessed fruit or vegetables. As for washing, even in this case, no particular maintenance is required, if not to remove any leftovers as soon as possible, perhaps using a brush under running water.