If you are looking for a laptop, the Lenovo brand is undoubtedly an excellent choice. It is one of the most prolific manufacturers in the category, with their notebooks sold in large numbers in Italy because of their versatility and full availability even in large electronics retail chains.
In the Lenovo line-up, there are several products from various families, each with its essential characteristics. On this page, we will try to deepen the topic and find the Lenovo notebook made just for you.
To choose a company notebook, however, you need to know some definitions of the essential components that you can find inside a traditional laptop. Here we will be listing the top 8 best Lenovo laptops.
- 15.6" HD (1366x768) TN 220nits Anti-glare, Touchscreen Display, Webcam 720p with Privacy Shutter
- Intel Core i5-10210U (4 Core, 8T, 1.6GHz, up to 4.2GHz, 6MB), Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- 8GB DDR4 2666 MHz, 512GB SSD M.2 2242 PCIe 3.0x2 NVMe
- This everyday laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, and 64 GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy videos or browse online on a 14" HD display panel, framed by narrow bezels
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound through the built-in dual stereo speakers
- 【Intel 10th Generation i5 Processor】Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor(4-Core, 1.0 GHz Up to 3.6 GHz, 6 MB Cache), Intel Iris Xe Graphics with shared graphics memory.
- 【17.3” HD Display】17.3-inch HD (1600x900) Anti-glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Narrow Border Display. Watch what you love in all its clarity with detail and saturated colors from edge to edge thanks to the 17.3" HD display.
- 【16GB RAM】Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs at the same time. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage.
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Type: Core i7
- Processor Generation: 10th Gen
- Win 10 Pro; 11th Generation Intel Core i7-1185G7 Processor with vPro (3.00 GHz, up to 4.80 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 12 MB Cache)
- 14" FHD+ (1920 x 1200) IPS, anti-glare, low-power, 400 nits
- 16 GB LPDDR4x 4266MHz (Soldered); 512 GB PCIe SSD;
- ▌Please Read Before Purchasing ▌This brand new laptop is upgraded from a base model. The manufacturer box is opened and resealed to install the parts to achieve the specifications as advertised. One-year warranty for upgraded RAM / SSD from seller. One-year original warranty for remaining components from Lenovo. 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, with bonus generic HDMI cable.
- Intel 10th Gen Core i7-10510U with UHD 620 (4 cores 8 threads, base clock speed 1.8GHz, max turbo to 4.9GHz, 8MB L3 Cache)
- The Latest ThinkPad E-series E15, A Successor to E590, Features 15.6"(1920x1080) IPS Anti-glare 250nits Display, Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 - Supports external digital monitor via HDMI or USB Type-C, Max external digital monitor resolution: 4K(3840x2160)
- Powerhouse performance from AMD Ryzen 5 5500U mobile processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD storage, and AMD Radeon 7 Graphics
- The IdeaPad 3 14-inch laptop has 4-side narrow bezels that let you see more of the FHD (1920 x 1080) screen for wider viewing angles and less clutter
- Quieter and cooler with intelligent thermals, plus you can calibrate performance with Q-control, with 3 modes to match your performance needs
- 【Detailed Configuration】Substantial high-bandwidth 12GB RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once. A flash-based 512GB SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- 【Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor】4 cores, 8 threads, 2.8GHz. The perfect combination of performance, responsiveness and battery life. Enjoy boundary-breaking performance with the 11th Gen Intel Core i7 processor. Stay productive with fast-charging, long-lasting battery.
- 【15.6" Touchscreen LED-Backlit IPS FHD (1920 x 1080) Display】The 1920x1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Supports 1080p content.
Best Lenovo Laptops Buying Guide
The technical characteristics of the various products establish their strengths and various weaknesses. It is precisely for this reason that you need to know what the individual components are for and what advantages.
They offer before understanding which model is best suited to your personal needs. Only after I have explained some details to you will I point out the Lenovo notebooks available on the market today.
Different formats define not only the size and weight of each product but also how it can be used. If you are looking for the best performing hardware, you will hardly find it on an ultrabook.
Notebook or Laptop
They are characterized by the clamshell closure and are the most common. They can be both very cheap and mighty. Gaming notebooks usually use this form factor.
These are also laptops with a shell closure, but they are incredibly compact and have a reduced thickness. They generally use low voltage processors to reduce heat loss inside the body.
2-In-1 or Convertible
The 2-in-1 uses two separate modules, one that contains the display and all the hardware necessary for the operation and the other the keyboard and – sometimes – even some additional ports. The convertibles, on the other hand, are notebooks with individual hinges that allow you to turn the display 360 °.
Both 2-in-1 and convertibles can sometimes support a capacitive pen, often taking advantage of proprietary technologies not compatible with other models.
Features Of a Lenovo Laptops
The processor, also called the CPU, is the notebook’s central computing unit and is useful for processing all the tasks to be performed.
Its power is measured in GHz and, usually, a CPU is equipped with multiple cores, or separate physical calculation units that help in “parallelizing” the tasks to be performed. The processors can be produced by Intel and AMD: the most popular is the Intel Core i3 and Core i5, of medium-low and medium-range, while in this market segment, you can also find the AMD A series.
On the cheaper systems, they can integrate Intel Atom processors, which consume very little, and Celeron or Pentium, the entry-level of Intel. In this market segment, AMD offers the E series. In the higher end, finally, you will find the Intel Core i7, which are opposed to the AMD Ryzen processors.
Then I point out the existence of Intel Core m processors, very advanced processors that combine useful (but not excellent) performance with meager energy consumption, even lower than that of the Atom.
A Video Card (gpu)
All computers have a GPU or a video card, but this can be either integrated into the CPU package (and therefore less authoritative) or dedicated (with variable power, but usually more potent than the integrated ones).
If you like playing 3D video games, I recommend you buy a computer with a dedicated GPU. There are many models on the market, developed mainly by Nvidia and AMD.
The memories of a Lenovo notebook are mainly divided into two categories: RAM is the memory used by apps and services running on the operating system. The higher the amount of RAM, the greater the computer’s ability to process more information at the same time and be more responsive in all circumstances.
The storage memory is instead that of “archiving” and permanently saves files, documents, applications, games, and even the operating system.
Unlike RAM, storage is not cleared when the machine is restarted. To deal with storage, you can find mechanical hard-disks, not very fast but very reliable; SSDon SATA or PCIe platforms, silent and speedy.
Especially PCIe ones; and finally eMMC, solid-state memories with performance halfway between best hard drives and SSDs.
The battery is also a fundamental component of a notebook since it is the one that allows you to use it even if it is not connected to the electric current. Its capacity is classified in milliampere-hours (mAh) and produced with a variable number of cells.
The higher the number, the greater the laptop’s autonomy, even if its duration also depends on many other variables, such as how to use it, the brightness of the display, and the complexity of the operations performed.