If you are looking for a laptop, the Lenovo brand is undoubtedly an excellent choice. It is one of the most prolific manufacturers in the category, with their notebooks sold in large numbers in Italy because of their versatility and full availability even in large electronics retail chains.
In the Lenovo line-up, there are several products from various families, each with its essential characteristics. On this page, we will try to deepen the topic and find the Lenovo notebook made just for you.
To choose a company notebook, however, you need to know some definitions of the essential components that you can find inside a traditional laptop. Here we will be listing the top 8 best Lenovo laptops.
- - 【Screen】Display: 14.0" HD LED Backlit Anti-Glare Display, 1366 x 768, Non-touch
- - 【Processor】Intel Pentium Gold 6405U 2.40GHz Dual-Core Processor, Intel UHD Graphics, Performance is similar to 7th Gen i5, 8th Gen i3 series
- - 【RAM and Storage】8GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM Memory for full-power multitasking; 128GB 2242 NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive; No Optical drive
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (1.2 GHz, up to 3.60 GHz with Turbo Boost, 2 Cores, 8 Threads, 6 MB Cache)
- 15.6“ FHD LED Backlit anti-glare Laptop Display (1920x1080), Intel UHD Graphics, 256GB SSD, 8GB DDR4
- 802.11AC (2 x 2), Bluetooth 5.0, Card Reader, Dolby Audio with Stereo Speakers
- Powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 3 3250U processor with Radeon Vega 3 graphics, the AMD multi-core processing power offers incredible bandwidth for getting more done faster, in several applications at once
- The 15. 6" HD (1366 x 768) screen with narrow side bezels and Dopoundsy Audio deliver great visuals and crystal-clear sound for your entertainment
- 128 GB SSD M. 2 NVMe storage and 4 GB DDR4 memory; Windows 10 installed
- - 【15.6" touch screen for hands-on control】Touch, tap, glide and make the most of Windows 10. HD TruBrite technology amps up color and clarity. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Supports 720p content. Energy-efficient LED backlight
- - 【10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor】Smart Quad-Core, four-way processing performance. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it, while increasing energy efficiency when you don't
- 【RAM and Storage】12GB system memory for advanced multitasking; 256GB Solid State Drive (PCI-e)
- 10th generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor. Dual-core, four-way intelligent processing performance. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it, while increasing energy efficiency when you don't.
- 15.6-inch touchscreen for convenient control. Tap, tap, swipe and get the most out of Windows 10. HD TruBrite technology that expands color and clarity. 1366 x 768 typical HD resolution. Supports 720p content. Energy efficient LED backlighting.
- 12GB memory system for full power multitasking.
- ▶ AMD A6-9220e accelerated processor; Dual-core processing. AMD A6 APU handles the AMD Radeon graphics alongside the central processor to balance the load, enabling great performance, rapid multitasking and immersive entertainment.
- ▶ Beautiful 14" display Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- ▶ 4GB DDR4 Memory for full-power multitasking; 64GB eMMC flash memory: This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- Processor: Intel Pentium Gold 6405U Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4GB OnBoard 2400MHz DDR4 RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB 2242 NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive
- 14.0" HD (1366 x 768) LED Backlit Anti-Glare Display
- Intel Pentium Gold 6405U 2.40GHz Dual-Core Processor, Intel UHD Graphics, Performance is similar to 7th Gen i5, 8th Gen i3 series
- 8GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM Memory for full-power multitasking; 128GB Solid State Drive; No Optical drive
Best Lenovo Laptops Buying Guide
The technical characteristics of the various products establish their strengths and various weaknesses. It is precisely for this reason that you need to know what the individual components are for and what advantages.
They offer before understanding which model is best suited to your personal needs. Only after I have explained some details to you will I point out the Lenovo notebooks available on the market today.
Different formats define not only the size and weight of each product but also how it can be used. If you are looking for the best performing hardware, you will hardly find it on an ultrabook.
Notebook or Laptop
They are characterized by the clamshell closure and are the most common. They can be both very cheap and mighty. Gaming notebooks usually use this form factor.
These are also laptops with a shell closure, but they are incredibly compact and have a reduced thickness. They generally use low voltage processors to reduce heat loss inside the body.
2-In-1 or Convertible
The 2-in-1 uses two separate modules, one that contains the display and all the hardware necessary for the operation and the other the keyboard and – sometimes – even some additional ports. The convertibles, on the other hand, are notebooks with individual hinges that allow you to turn the display 360 °.
Both 2-in-1 and convertibles can sometimes support a capacitive pen, often taking advantage of proprietary technologies not compatible with other models.
Features Of a Lenovo Laptops
The processor, also called the CPU, is the notebook’s central computing unit and is useful for processing all the tasks to be performed.
Its power is measured in GHz and, usually, a CPU is equipped with multiple cores, or separate physical calculation units that help in “parallelizing” the tasks to be performed. The processors can be produced by Intel and AMD: the most popular is the Intel Core i3 and Core i5, of medium-low and medium-range, while in this market segment, you can also find the AMD A series.
On the cheaper systems, they can integrate Intel Atom processors, which consume very little, and Celeron or Pentium, the entry-level of Intel. In this market segment, AMD offers the E series. In the higher end, finally, you will find the Intel Core i7, which are opposed to the AMD Ryzen processors.
Then I point out the existence of Intel Core m processors, very advanced processors that combine useful (but not excellent) performance with meager energy consumption, even lower than that of the Atom.
A Video Card (gpu)
All computers have a GPU or a video card, but this can be either integrated into the CPU package (and therefore less authoritative) or dedicated (with variable power, but usually more potent than the integrated ones).
If you like playing 3D video games, I recommend you buy a computer with a dedicated GPU. There are many models on the market, developed mainly by Nvidia and AMD.
The memories of a Lenovo notebook are mainly divided into two categories: RAM is the memory used by apps and services running on the operating system. The higher the amount of RAM, the greater the computer’s ability to process more information at the same time and be more responsive in all circumstances.
The storage memory is instead that of “archiving” and permanently saves files, documents, applications, games, and even the operating system.
Unlike RAM, storage is not cleared when the machine is restarted. To deal with storage, you can find mechanical hard-disks, not very fast but very reliable; SSDon SATA or PCIe platforms, silent and speedy.
Especially PCIe ones; and finally eMMC, solid-state memories with performance halfway between best hard drives and SSDs.
The battery is also a fundamental component of a notebook since it is the one that allows you to use it even if it is not connected to the electric current. Its capacity is classified in milliampere-hours (mAh) and produced with a variable number of cells.
The higher the number, the greater the laptop’s autonomy, even if its duration also depends on many other variables, such as how to use it, the brightness of the display, and the complexity of the operations performed.