If you need a laser printer, in particular, to install it in an office (or in a home but having the certainty of rather high production of prints, such as to justify the purchase of a product of this type), you are landed on the right page.
Below, you will find a guide that will help you choose the best laser printer for your needs, both through the ranking with the reviews of the models that have most convinced us.
With a series of tips on which aspects to consider before making a choice, both with the price comparison to choosing the appliance with the best quality/cost ratio. Here we will be listing the top 9 best laser printers.
- Brother HL-L2305W Mono Laser Single Function Printer with Wireless and Mobile Device Printing
- Print more, wait less, get more done. Fast print speed of up to 24 pages per minute delivers increased efficiency so you can print more, wait less and have more time to focus on other things.
- Multiple printing options meet a variety of needs. The generous 250-sheet capacity adjustable paper tray easily handles letter and legal sizes paper and helps improve efficiency with less refills. The manual feed slot offers professional prints on a variety of papers and sizes including card stock, envelopes, and more.
- Sold as 1 Each.
- Smartly and elegantly designed for efficient performance, so it's simple and intuitive to use. Help put plastic back into printers with prepaid recycling service included.
- Get high-quality scanning, and share to Dropbox, Google Drive or Cloud, from your phone with HP Smart app. Count on professional quality laser printing and seamless setup.
- Wireless Laser Printer
- 2-sided Print up to 22 Pages Per Minute (BW / Color, Letter)
- Quick first print of approximately 10.3 seconds (BW / Color, Letter)
- Print more, wait less. Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute
- Dynamic features meet your evolving needs. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter and legal sized paper
- Flexible printing. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc. To help you create Professional looking documents
- Form Factor: All-In-One
- Connectivity Technology: Wi-Fi
- Printing as mobile as you are; Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet
- Wireless 3-in-1 (Print | Copy | Scan)
- 2-sided Print up to 35 Pages Per Minute (BW / Color, Letter)
- Quick First Print of Approximately 7 Seconds (BW / Color, Letter)
- connectivity technology: Wi-Fi
- display technology: LCD
- resolution: 1200
- Big multifunction performance with high-quality color: This wireless all-in-one printer features print, copy, scan, and fax versatility, fast print speeds––up to 22 ppm, automatic two-sided printing, and a 50-page automatic document feeder.Color Screen: yes
- Print remotely with the HP Smart app: Set up your LaserJet printer, manage print jobs, receive notifications, and print and scan on the go with HP Smart––HP's best-in-class mobile print app
- Save time with customizable shortcuts: Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks and organize documents 50% faster directly from your mobile device using exclusive office features in the HP Smart app
- Printer Output: Monochrome
- Printer Technology: Laser
- Max Printspeed Color: 2.0
Buyer Guide to Choose Best Laser Printers
All the products of the best brands are designed to truly satisfy every need, both in terms of print quality and expenditure. The first aspect that you must take into account is the type of prints you will find yourself making and, above all, how often.
A plain text sheet is very different from a photograph or table with graphs and images. If you think that for most of the time of use, you will print Word documents or in any case files without pictures, you can opt for a model with a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, more than enough to guarantee excellent quality and readability of the words.
If, on the other hand, for work or passion, you often find yourself printing photographs or images of various types, then it is better to go to a device with a higher resolution, for example, 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Another aspect closely related to the type of printing is the production speed or the number of sheets that the device can produce in a minute.
On average, a good laser printer ensures between 12 and 15 sheets per minute. This production capacity is subordinated to the amount of RAM that the machine is equipped with, so evaluate it carefully so as not to find yourself with a printer that slows down your work excessively.
The wealth of laser printer models available will allow you to choose the one that best suits your needs, both in terms of printing efficiency and size.
There are devices on the market for every need: those indicated for larger offices, with high print production, to smaller ones, for those who have little space, print little and do not want a model with an excessive price.
A less critical aspect is that related to weight because this type of printer does not make transportability its strong point, therefore once placed in its place, you will hardly need to move it.
More important is the feeling of solidity that the printer transmits. It passes both from the quality of the plastics used for assembly, and to the excellent functionality of the drawers and guides where to insert the sheets.
Technologies that Simplify Life
Technological evolution is making the use of cables less and less necessary. This also applies to laser printers, as there are many models with various types of wireless connectivity.
There are devices equipped with Wi-Fi and able to receive the print order from all the computers connected to the network. There are those with Bluetooth or NFC technology, which communicate wirelessly with compatible devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
Doing without the connection cables, therefore, will allow you to position the printer even away from the computer, to send the print from any device and to speed up the operation as much as possible.
Speaking of technologies, do you know LED printers? If you want to know more, click on the link. Here instead, you will find reviews of some of the best portable printers.
A Versatile Product
A multifunctional Samsung printer that allows you to print the right amount of documents per day. It is a model capable of copying and sending faxes, but unfortunately, it does not have a Wi-Fi connection. Therefore it is not possible to print wirelessly.
This lack seems to be the only flaw of this valid device, which with the small addition of this function, would have been perfect.
It manages to print as many as 26 pages per minute, and it takes less than 10 seconds to receive your document. Finally, the resolution of 4,800 x 600 dpi allows excellent quality results, with clear and legible colors and fonts.
Laser printers usually have a small defect of not being very valid in scans, but this is not the case with this model, which, according to the users who have chosen it, can scan even tiny characters.
All this is thanks to the De-Integrated Cavity Effect technology with which the printer is equipped, and this also ensures prints without the annoying dot effect that often ruins the result.
Another great advantage of this printer is that it can use sheets up to 200 grams in weight, i.e., thicker than A4.
Equipped with Easy Eco drivers to limit the consumption of ink and paper, it is a printer that ensures 20% energy savings. Furthermore, thanks to the Eco Simulator technology, it is possible to check the carbon dioxide percentage produced at each use.
The One Touch Eco button allows you to select the Duplex and N-up printing modes to print several pages on the same sheet to reduce the amount of paper used.
So yes, a product that allows you to use less paper and ink. This is undoubtedly a very good printer, ideal for those looking for savings and efficiency, managing to make up for the lack of the wireless function.