The problems that can afflict the feet vary and range from swelling to the presence of calluses and calluses or simple fatigue. To relieve the discomfort at the lower extremities of our body, numerous foot massagers are available on the market, the characteristics of which vary according to the purpose of use.
Therefore, in the purchase choice, it is good to first establish for which problems you want to use an appliance of this type because its functions can be profoundly different. There are more suitable models for the relaxation of the sole, others with hydromassage, others still able to apply foot reflexology therapies.
Below, before leaving you to our ranking with reviews of the best five-foot massagers for us, we offer you a guide to help you choose the most suitable product to meet your needs. Here we will be listing the 8 best foot massagers.
- SCREEN & REMOTE FUNCTIONALITY: Remote conveniently controls power, speed, and massage directions, and adjusts mode settings between automatic, custom, and manual; all viewable on the LCD screen
- GREAT FOR THE BODY: No pain area goes untreated, as the massager specifically targets all areas of your feet to help with different parts of the body through a variety of techniques including pulsing, kneading, and rolling
- AUTO MODE: Settle your feet and enjoy a deep, therapeutic massage by pressing the 'Auto' button for 3 different modes that target the toe, arch, and sole of your feet
- Pain Relief and Self-Care: This foot, ankle and leg massager uses a deep kneading Shiatsu technique to improve blood flow, reduce inflammation, stimulate muscle recovery, provide pain relief, or offer pure and thorough relaxation after a long day
- Complete Massage of Feet, Ankles, and Calves: Other massagers on the market only provide a basic foot massage, but with an adjustable base our massage machine can be positioned with amazing comfort to work the muscles of your feet, ankles, or calves!
- Levels of Intensity: From gentle to strong, the foot and leg massager offers 3 distinct levels of intensity to suit the tenderness of muscles. Users are encouraged to start at the lowest setting and then adjust accordingly to avoid discomfort
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL FOOT MASSAGER WITH MULTIPLE SETTINGS: Enjoy multiple preset massage modes, heat function and adjustable air compression intensity. You can select or customize according to your personal preference. It is thoroughly constructed to target the foot reflex zones and massage points to improve your foot wellness
- BUILT IN AIR COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY: It has 2 adjustable intensity levels which will boost the blood circulation on your soles and feet. It works better when combined with the deep kneading massage function to strengthen muscle tissues and reduce muscle stiffness allowing you to fully unwind after a busy day
- SOOTHING HEAT FUNCTION: It is equipped with infrared heating function to relieve tense and stressed muscles. The warmness it provides is safe for skin and is highly comforting especially during cold weather. It can be turned be manually on or off
- VERSATILE DESIGN: This awesome foot massager has 6 massage heads with 18 rotating massager nodes. It amazingly relaxes muscles, ease tensions and regulates blood flow.
- HEATING FUNCTION: This massager has a heating function to help fatigued muscles and improve foot wellness. It's very safe to use. This function can be turned on and off manually if not preferred to use.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The ergonomic shape fits the foot which makes it more effective relaxing. Help you relieve fatigue at any time make it more comfortable for you. Valentines Day Gifts ideal for Her & Him
- Ergonomically design targets the sensitive points of soles of feet the reflecting characters of the complicated nerve system.
- Automatic massage program with 4 optional modes; kneading, rolling & massaging combinations to give reflexology therapies to different human's organs.
- 3 custom modes to target your tiptoe, arch of the foot, sole of the foot with adjustable kneading speed. You can also choose manual mode to target your interested areas with adjustable speed and two different massaging directions.
- 360-DEGREE HANDLE: Assist your pain relief journey with various forms of a versatile massage machine that targets soreness in your feet, calves, and arms; a built-in handle serves as a stand and allows easy carrying for on-the-go use
- REFLEXOLOGY THERAPY: Reflexology includes pressing/rolling functionality to target specific areas of your hands and feet, while a gentle heat function helps promote circulation
- SCREEN AND REMOTE FUNCTIONALITY: Take advantage of effortless operation with a touch screen and included remote control that lets you turn it on or off and adjust time, heating, direction, and speed settings; even set it to Auto for a pre-programmed massage
- 👑MULTIFUNCTIONAL FOOT MASSAGER: This foot massager has 3 modes (auto/custom/manual) and 7 preset programs. In manual mode, you can adjust the massage speed and direction as needed. Our Shiatsu Foot Massager provides deep kneading and rolling massages for the feet, calves, arms and ankles. It can relieve fasciitis, relieve foot stiffness, muscle fatigue, neuropathy, improve blood flow, and promote sleep.
- 👣REMOTE CONTROL—CONVENIENT: The foot and calf massager comes with a smart remote control, which is easy to use and convenient for you to use when reading, watching TV, and reading. The remote control can adjust the mode, speed and direction of the foot massager, and can switch between automatic and manual modes.
- 🌟ERGONOMIC FOOT MASSAGER-COMFORTABLE: The foot massager adopts ergonomic design and is equipped with soft silicone simulated palms. Compared with other products, TERELAX silicone is softer, with moderate strength and more comfortable massage. Massage balls and massage sticks, round and full design, will not make your feet feel any tingling. The foot massager uses acupoint massage, imitating the palm of the hand to perform foot massage to reduce stress.
- Massage the feet, relax the whole body. RENPHO foot massager machine, equipped with rotation ball, rolling stick, heating, offers a deep kneading Shiatsu foot massage. Note this item is not for foot bath use. Come with remote control. Not for people who are highly sensitive to squeeze and kneading.
- Like a professional foot massage. Gifts for women and men. The ergonomic design provides a comprehensive and comfortable massage. 3 kneading and 3 squeeze intensities can be adjusted to personal preference. Please use start from intensity level low and stop using it if you feel uncomfortable.
- Simple, hygienic, healthy. Come with remote, the touch panel of this foot massager machine is also easy to control using your foot. Removable washable cloth in the foot chambers helps keep a clean and healthy environment.
Buying Guide to Select the Best Foot Massagers
Identifying the annoyance that plagues you is the starting point because electric massagers are quite specific. To get the desired results, it is better to opt for the right model. If you suffer from circulatory disorders, for example, the most suitable device is the one equipped with vibrating rollers, whose movement can stimulate and tone the feet.
This type of massager is available in cheaper versions, with the balls that vibrate only, or in more expensive and effective versions, with the possibility of adjusting the speed of movement of the rollers (which are also heated by infrared) or with jet air.
On the other hand, if you suffer from calluses and calluses, the most suitable choice is that of an appliance also equipped with a whirlpool, which offers the possibility of regulating the water temperature.
The combination of massage and heat is excellent for ensuring the desired treatments and guaranteeing a pleasant sensation of relaxation.
Finally, we must not forget that products of this type, beyond the aspect of solving physical problems, can offer extremely pleasant and relaxing moments, a rare commodity of these times!
One of the advantages of opting for an electric massager is exploiting the different rotation speeds, to obtain a more or less intense and relaxing massage. Usually, devices of this type offer two or three rates, which can be adjusted using the dedicated buttons.
The cheaper appliances have these buttons integrated directly into the body, a choice that forces you to bend over whenever you need to increase or decrease the rotation speed.
The more sophisticated and expensive models, on the other hand, are equipped with a remote control that allows you to perform all operations without moving, enjoying 100% massage. If the remote control device is not for you but is a gift for a person of a certain age, make sure that the keys are large enough and comfortable to press.
The Right Price
All the best brands of foot massagers have different models in their price lists to choose from. Comparing the prices, you can see how the range is quite extensive, given that you switch from devices that cost a few tens of euros to others much more expensive.
A massager with essential functions and reduced cost is suitable mainly for relaxation. At the time of purchase, it is necessary to accept some renunciations, especially as regards the speed of rotation of the heads and the presence of different intensities of vibration.
If you want the options of action through heat (with or without water) or the alternation of hot and cold jets of air or water, you have to enter the perspective of paying a little more and if you think to direct you to a semi-professional product.
Remaining in the field of massagers, you will find reviews of some of the best cervical massagers: take a look!
Many Useful Functions
Foot massagers are not all the same, and it is not easy to find them so complete and able to offer many tailor-made treatments according to your desire or needs.
There are four ways you can use the massager, choosing whether to use the dry functions or the help of hot water. An excellent system to make the massage more pleasant and comfortable according to the need of the moment.
It has four massage modes. Combining dry or water ones, with or without vibration, the effect obtained is perfect for working on the type of result you want to achieve.
The massage can be more energetic and vigorous with the wave and function that simulates shiatsu massage. Or more relaxing and enjoyable with the whirlpool and the service that keeps the water warm if you prefer.
Solid and Robust Materials
The massager is made entirely of plastic, but well made and durable. It has a base with reliefs where to rest your feet for the action to be effective, starting from the sole.
There are also mechanical rollers. Therefore they move by passing over the foot and not automatically as part of the massage. With these special rollers, the reliefs allow a more decisive action in the most critical points where you need an excellent scratch.
Despite the choice to use only plastic, the whole structure is reliable and able to withstand prolonged use. It provided that it is individual or, at the most, familiar.
Powerful and Reliable
It develops a maximum power of 90 watts, those necessary to activate the bubbles of the hydromassage and vibrate the platform.
Also, it manages to keep the water already heated separately at a constant temperature if you prefer to have a relaxing massage. It works directly connected to the current. This allows it to guarantee the necessary continuous autonomy during the massage.
One foot fits comfortably up to size 43/44. The bigger feet are a little tight in here. The design is designed to facilitate transport where it is needed.
It has a handle that facilitates its grip and movement from one room to another. In this way, it is easy to find a place in a different room than where the foot bath is done.
The right amount of positive reviews that conquers this appliance gives a good idea of its overall reliability although it remains confined to the field of accessories intended for domestic and non-professional or curative use.