A countertop convection oven is an indispensable appliance for domestic use: the variety of programs and the new self-cleaning technologies allow you to have an object in your home that combines design and performance. How much does a built-in oven cost and which is the best on the market? Here is a guide to choose the best built-in oven according to your needs.
A built-in oven is a first appliance in the kitchen because it allows you to prepare many dishes in a short time and without effort. Available in many different models and types, it is a high-end appliance: its high average cost requires you to study the characteristics of the product carefully, to make the right choice without regretting it.
In this article we will focus on built-in ovens suitable for domestic use: obviously, there are many professional ovens of the highest level, but even those designed for home use do not have much to envy to hyper professional models—great attention also to energy saving, a feature not to be underestimated. Here we will be listing the 12 best countertop convection ovens.
- Stainless steel and industrial style design with 1500 watts capability and 500 DegreeF temperature range
- Precise toast shade dial, tinted glass oven door, 0.6 cu. feet
- Nonstick coating covers the interior to make cleaning easy and quick
- MORE THAN 12-IN-1: 12 functions for Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Broil, Toast, etc. Explore more possibilities by saving your preferred time and temperature
- FULLY MEET FAMILY NEEDS: 2-layer even cooking, The oven’s 26 quart / 25-liter capacity 1 layer fits up to 6 slices of bread, a 12-inch pizza, or a 5lbs whole chicken
- STAINLESS STEEL: Made with food-grade stainless steel material, totally safe and durable for the kitchen
- Extra-wide interior - specially engineered to fit most 9"x13" pans with handles, eight pieces of bread, or a 12" pizza. Internal Dimensions are approximately 16.5"X12.5"X9.5".
- Fits most 9"x13" oven pans
- Convection heating plus four cooking functions: baking, broiling, toasting, and keeping food Warm.
- 45L capacity - Fits 9 slices of toast on 2 racks for a total of 18 slices and roasts up to a 20lb turkey. Four rack positions fit up to 2 x 14" pizzas with interior dimensions of 16-3/8 W x 15-7/8 D x 8-1/2 H (upper element to rack at bottom position)
- French dual door design allows you to open one or both doors at a time saving precious counter space. Four rack positions allow you to cook multiple dishes at once
- Convection feature circulates hot air inside the oven for flakier crusts, deeper flavors and more tender meats, in less time. Rotisserie spit & Fork assembly rotates food inside the oven while roasting it to perfection.
- Single door pull opens both doors with 1 hand ease and convenience
- Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Turbo convection baking technology cooks faster and browns more evenly
- Even Toast Technology - The toaster oven interior is specially designed for even toasting of up to 4 slices of bread at a time and the sleek compact design fits nicely on your counter-top, while the curved interior makes room for a 9” pizza or 4 slices of bread.
- Small Package With Big Oven Heat - Wide temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees F lets you cook with the convenience of an oven and the natural convection circulates air for faster, even cooking
- Multi Functional - Our toaster oven comes with many features and cooking functions some of which include: baking, broiling, toasting, and keeping food warm.
- Four Cooking Functions: Choose from convection bake, broil, toast, and keep warm
- Compact Size: Easily fit a 9" pizza, four slices of bread, or a variety of other snacks and meals; Wattage:1150W
- 30-Minute Timer: The precise cooking timer features a stay-on function for longer baking tasks
- TRUE SURROUND CONVECTION: Up to 10X the convection power vs. a traditional full-size convection oven for faster, crispier, and juicy results.
- 10-IN-1 VERSATILITY: Air Fry, Air Roast, Bake, Whole Roast, Broil, Toast, Bagel, Dehydrate, Reheat, and Pizza all in one powerful, 1800-watt appliance.
- FASTER COOKING: 90-second oven preheat time and up to 30% faster cooking than a traditional full-size convection oven.
- SURPRISINGLY BIG: Aroma’s countertop convection oven is compact and cute for small kitchens, but not too small for everyday use. The 17.5-liter oven fits a whole chicken!
- 6 COOKING MODES: Turn the sleek, simple dial to turn your counter oven into a toaster oven, air crisper, roaster oven, broiler, mini baking oven, or portable warming oven.
- INTENSE HEAT: Turbo convection heat is super powerful and more energy efficient, reaching up to 450 degrees in minutes. Adjust the temperature dial for total control.
- Efficient 1000W Countertop Oven: Powerful, easy-to-operate 1000 watt toaster oven lets you toast, bake, reheat, or defrost without using excess energy or heating up your whole kitchen; ideal for individual meals or quick breakfasts or snacks
- Compact Space-Saving Design: This toaster oven features a 4-slice capacity with a compact footprint, perfect for small apartment or office kitchens, RVs, trailers, and dorm rooms; Dimensions: 14.6 x 12.75 x 8.9 inches
- Wide Temperature Range: Temperature range of 200-450°F (93-232°C) offers the versatility of a full oven in a countertop appliance; upper and lower heating elements cycle on and off to maintain a consistent temperature throughout the cooking process
- Included Components: Removable Crumb Tray
- The Breville Smart Oven Air with Element iQ System is a versatile countertop oven allowing you to roast, air fry and dehydrate; Use super convection to reduce cooking time by up to 30% and choose from 13 cooking functions; Includes an interior oven light
- ELEMENT iQ SYSTEM: Using 6 independent quartz elements, smart algorithms steer power to where and when it's needed to create the ideal cooking environment; Sensing and digital PID temperature control eliminates cold spots for precise and even cooking
- AIR FRY & DEHYDRATE SETTINGS: Air fry French fries and other family favorites; Higher temperatures combined with super convection (maximized air flow) deliver crispy golden air fried foods; Dehydrate a wide range of food, up to 4 trays of goodness at once
Best Countertop Convection Ovens Buying Guide
Power supply, energy consumption, versatility thanks to the different functions and design: these are the main factors to keep an eye on to understand which is the best built-in oven for your needs. Among the top of the range, models with the best value for money and economic alternatives.
He comparison between the various models already allows us to understand what are the features to keep an eye on when choosing a built-in oven model with the best value for money.
Here are the details of the features that a built-in oven must necessarily have, and the possibilities you can choose from to determine which is the best built-in oven for your needs in the kitchen.
Technology and Nutrition
The most important feature to keep an eye on right away is the type of best microwave oven supply or the technology by which it heats and cooks our dishes. If, as we have already said, up to a decade ago the most popular type was gas, now electric ovens are the most popular, even if gas ovens are still available on the market and guarantee more considerable energy savings.
The by gas built-in ovens produce heat through combustion: inside the oven is, in fact, a burner, inserted inside the combustion chamber. The oven must be connected to the gas system of the house or a single cylinder. When it is ignited, the burner diffuses heat inside the whole oven, first by radiation, then by convection.
How much does a built-in oven consume? The energy consumption of a built-in oven is an essential feature to avoid bills that rise with each batch, and it is also a factor that depends very much on the type of oven supply. As already mentioned, of course, gas ovens consume less than all.
Still, they have limits both for the preparation of the dishes and for the safety measures to be put in place: however, these are relatively dangerous appliances, because they could cause gas leaks or leaks.
Compared to gas ovens, built-in electric ovens consume a little more, but at the same time, they ensure faster and more effective cooking. Furthermore, many of these appliances have an energy certification ranging from A to A +++: these are ovens that initially have a very high cost, but are “amortized” on the bill in case of frequent use.
How do you choose the best oven keeping an eye on energy consumption? We must think about the frequency of use of the appliance: if the stove is used very often, the idea is to choose a model that ensures substantial energy savings, because the extra money we spend at the time of purchase will be amortized on the bill.
If, on the other hand, this appliance will be used rarely, you can also opt for a model of a built-in electric oven that is less performing for consumption but much cheaper.
Basic and Advanced Functions
In addition to the essential functions of the oven – thermostat, timer, convection or ventilation cooking, pre-heating – there are many additional functions that above all characterize the appliances in this category with the highest cost.
What use do you have in mind to make this electric oven? If it’sits just a matter of heating some food now and then, don’tdon’t look for particularly sophisticated and inexpensive products. The best is also the simplest.
If, on the other hand, you need it as a “companion”” for your main oven, because perhaps you often cook elaborate dishes and for many people, then it is good to think carefully about what you have in mind to do with it.
It could happen, then, that this electric oven must be your only and main oven, because you are single or because you always cook for a few people. Here, then perhaps it is good that this has all the functions you need.
When choosing an electric hob, the temperature range is fundamental to consider. If the electric oven does not reach the warmth you need, you risk making a useless purchase.
Do you need to cook sweets? Here, in that case, be very careful. Choosing the best electric oven requires some extra attention.
Many electric ovens are supplied complete with many preset functions. It may seem trivial, but if you are not very expert in using the stove, having preset functions allows you to avoid many spoiled dishes and to prepare better foods.
So, Did You Find the Winner?
In short, you need a new electric oven, and you would like to choose the best and cheapest one, however, if you open your browser and type “electric oven”, the world appears before you. Difficult to orientate, huh?
Here, we have explored this world, and we have selected the ten best electric ovens just for you offering you a detailed review for each. As usual, we do the dirty work!