A countertop convection oven is an indispensable appliance for domestic use: the variety of programs and the new self-cleaning technologies allow you to have an object in your home that combines design and performance. How much does a built-in oven cost and which is the best on the market? Here is a guide to choose the best built-in oven according to your needs.
A built-in oven is a first appliance in the kitchen because it allows you to prepare many dishes in a short time and without effort. Available in many different models and types, it is a high-end appliance: its high average cost requires you to study the characteristics of the product carefully, to make the right choice without regretting it.
In this article we will focus on built-in ovens suitable for domestic use: obviously, there are many professional ovens of the highest level, but even those designed for home use do not have much to envy to hyper professional models—great attention also to energy saving, a feature not to be underestimated. Here we will be listing the 12 best countertop convection ovens.
- 45L capacity - Fits 9 slices of toast on 2 racks for a total of 18 slices and roasts up to a 20lb turkey. Four rack positions fit up to 2 x 14" pizzas with interior dimensions of 16-3/8 W x 15-7/8 D x 8-1/2 H (upper element to rack at bottom position)
- French dual door design allows you to open one or both doors at a time saving precious counter space. Four rack positions allow you to cook multiple dishes at once
- Convection feature circulates hot air inside the oven for flakier crusts, deeper flavors and more tender meats, in less time. Rotisserie spit & Fork assembly rotates food inside the oven while roasting it to perfection.
- DIGITAL CRISP CONTROL TECHNOLOGY: Precision-controlled temperature, heat source, and airflow for ultimate versatility and optimum cooking performance.
- 8-IN-1 VERSATILITY: The ultimate meal-making machine with 8-in-1 functionality: Air Fry, Air Roast, Air Broil, Bake, Bagel, Toast, Dehydrate, and Keep Warm all in one powerful, 1800-watt appliance.
- LESS FAT: Eat all of your air fried favorites guilt-free with up to 75% less fat when using the Air Fry function vs. traditional deep frying. Tested against hand-cut, deep fried French Fries.
- Countertop convection oven features convection technology for fast, even heating
- Digital settings for pizza, bake, broil, toast, and defrost
- Large interior fits 2 take and bake pizzas, a family sized chicken, or 18 slices of bread
- TRUE SURROUND CONVECTION: Up to 10X the convection power vs. a traditional full-size convection oven for faster, crispier, and juicy results.
- 10-IN-1 VERSATILITY: Air Fry, Air Roast, Bake, Whole Roast, Broil, Toast, Bagel, Dehydrate, Reheat, and Pizza all in one powerful, 1800-watt appliance.
- FASTER COOKING: 90-second oven preheat time and up to 30% faster cooking than a traditional full-size convection oven.
- Single door pull opens both doors with 1 hand ease and convenience
- Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Turbo convection baking technology cooks faster and browns more evenly
- The Breville Smart Oven Pro with Element iQ System is a high performance countertop oven; Reduce your cooking time by up to 30% using the convection setting and choose from 10 cooking functions as an interior oven light guides you to perfection
- Element iQ System: Using 5 independent quartz elements, smart algorithms steer power to where and when it's needed to create the ideal cooking environment for perfect results every time; Fast 1800 Watt preheat gets your meals on the table more quickly
- Convection Powered: The Smart Oven Pro's convection setting reduces cooking time by up to 30%; An inbuilt fan circulates the hot air within the oven which speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food
- A WOLF OVEN IN COUNTERTOP FORM: Enjoy all the features of a full-size Wolf oven, like interior lighting, precise temperature control and convection heating, in a compact, energy-efficient form.
- ADVANCED CONVECTION TECHNOLOGY: Countertop convection oven continuously circulates heated air throughout for even roasting and baking with no hot spots.
- 7 COOKING MODES: Bake, Roast, Broil, Warm, Proof, Bagel and Toast functions offer you greater control and consistent, predictable results.
- Control from anywhere and be notified when your food is ready with the June app. June also works with Alexa
- Perfect results with June’s precision Food Thermometer. Cooks 35% faster with carbon fiber heating elements
- The June Oven will replace your convection oven, toaster, air fryer, dehydrator, grill, slow cooker, broiler, proofer, pizza oven, roaster, and warming drawer
- 26QT CAPACITY: Larger than most air fryers on the market; we are 30%-60% larger in capacity. You can easily roast a large chicken, toast many slices of bread, cook a large batch of French fries, 20 chicken wings or bake a 9-inch pizza.
- WE HAVE IMPROVED: We have creatively developed this “10-in-1” air fryer / Convection / toaster oven combination. Compared with “single function” of traditional air fryers, we offer 10 preset digital functions: Air Fry, Toast, Bake, Broil, Roast, Bake, Reheat, Warm, Slow Cook & Dehydrate.
- FAST, SAFE & EASY TO USE: 1750W of power with 6 heating elements, VAL CUCINE Air Fryer cooks 40% faster. Our digital display and analogue combination are very easy to operate for your cooking efforts. With 360° circulating convection, your food is cooked evenly on all sides, moist and crispy as good food shall be.
- 【Ultimate Versatility】The AUMATE air fryer toaster oven is a versatile Counter-top Convection Oven which have functions of air fryer, bakes, broil, toast, preheat. With this multifunctional countertop oven, you can cook everything that can be cooked by air fryer and normal convection oven, one machine can meet your all cooking needs, help you save space and money.
- 【360° Surround Air Circulation & Less Oil】AUMATE counter-top convection toaster ovens adopts surround 360° air convection technology, convection fan help increases air flow circulation more faster, locks in moisture, avoid food scorching due to uneven heating. Which up to 75% less fat and grease compared with tradtional frying method, but you can get same crisp and delicious taste food. It's a perfect gift for health-conscious family or friends.
- 【Simple Intuitive Knobs & Convenient to Use】Compared with digital touch screen airfryer toaster oven, use convection oven can achieve a variety of functions by 4 knobs(toaster timer, function, temperature, timer ) operation,which is for people of all ages. More importantly, it's more durable and stable.
- Quarter Size Compact Countertop Convection Oven with manual controls, .83 Cubic Feet, 3 shelves, 120V
- Heavy duty stainless construction; squirrel cage fan circulates more air in less time for faster baking
- Manual control knobs: Time, Temperature
- No Flip, Perfect Air Fry Creations.The no-flip air fry basket helps make air frying easy without the need to flip ingredients halfway through the recipe.
- Never over-cook your meat again and achieve the perfect degree of doneness with the built-in temperature probe that alerts you when your desired temperature is reached.
- Cook more with 25% more* capacity and make your favorite tenderloin, whole chicken recipes, even a sheet cake or full one-pan dinner, with the included 9" x 13" baking pan. *Compared to model KCO124.
Best Countertop Convection Ovens Buying Guide
Power supply, energy consumption, versatility thanks to the different functions and design: these are the main factors to keep an eye on to understand which is the best built-in oven for your needs. Among the top of the range, models with the best value for money and economic alternatives.
He comparison between the various models already allows us to understand what are the features to keep an eye on when choosing a built-in oven model with the best value for money.
Here are the details of the features that a built-in oven must necessarily have, and the possibilities you can choose from to determine which is the best built-in oven for your needs in the kitchen.
Technology and Nutrition
The most important feature to keep an eye on right away is the type of best microwave oven supply or the technology by which it heats and cooks our dishes. If, as we have already said, up to a decade ago the most popular type was gas, now electric ovens are the most popular, even if gas ovens are still available on the market and guarantee more considerable energy savings.
The by gas built-in ovens produce heat through combustion: inside the oven is, in fact, a burner, inserted inside the combustion chamber. The oven must be connected to the gas system of the house or a single cylinder. When it is ignited, the burner diffuses heat inside the whole oven, first by radiation, then by convection.
How much does a built-in oven consume? The energy consumption of a built-in oven is an essential feature to avoid bills that rise with each batch, and it is also a factor that depends very much on the type of oven supply. As already mentioned, of course, gas ovens consume less than all.
Still, they have limits both for the preparation of the dishes and for the safety measures to be put in place: however, these are relatively dangerous appliances, because they could cause gas leaks or leaks.
Compared to gas ovens, built-in electric ovens consume a little more, but at the same time, they ensure faster and more effective cooking. Furthermore, many of these appliances have an energy certification ranging from A to A +++: these are ovens that initially have a very high cost, but are “amortized” on the bill in case of frequent use.
How do you choose the best oven keeping an eye on energy consumption? We must think about the frequency of use of the appliance: if the stove is used very often, the idea is to choose a model that ensures substantial energy savings, because the extra money we spend at the time of purchase will be amortized on the bill.
If, on the other hand, this appliance will be used rarely, you can also opt for a model of a built-in electric oven that is less performing for consumption but much cheaper.
Basic and Advanced Functions
In addition to the essential functions of the oven – thermostat, timer, convection or ventilation cooking, pre-heating – there are many additional functions that above all characterize the appliances in this category with the highest cost.
What use do you have in mind to make this electric oven? If it’sits just a matter of heating some food now and then, don’tdon’t look for particularly sophisticated and inexpensive products. The best is also the simplest.
If, on the other hand, you need it as a “companion”” for your main oven, because perhaps you often cook elaborate dishes and for many people, then it is good to think carefully about what you have in mind to do with it.
It could happen, then, that this electric oven must be your only and main oven, because you are single or because you always cook for a few people. Here, then perhaps it is good that this has all the functions you need.
When choosing an electric hob, the temperature range is fundamental to consider. If the electric oven does not reach the warmth you need, you risk making a useless purchase.
Do you need to cook sweets? Here, in that case, be very careful. Choosing the best electric oven requires some extra attention.
Many electric ovens are supplied complete with many preset functions. It may seem trivial, but if you are not very expert in using the stove, having preset functions allows you to avoid many spoiled dishes and to prepare better foods.
So, Did You Find the Winner?
In short, you need a new electric oven, and you would like to choose the best and cheapest one, however, if you open your browser and type “electric oven”, the world appears before you. Difficult to orientate, huh?
Here, we have explored this world, and we have selected the ten best electric ovens just for you offering you a detailed review for each. As usual, we do the dirty work!