A countertop convection oven is an indispensable appliance for domestic use: the variety of programs and the new self-cleaning technologies allow you to have an object in your home that combines design and performance. How much does a built-in oven cost and which is the best on the market? Here is a guide to choose the best built-in oven according to your needs.
A built-in oven is a first appliance in the kitchen because it allows you to prepare many dishes in a short time and without effort. Available in many different models and types, it is a high-end appliance: its high average cost requires you to study the characteristics of the product carefully, to make the right choice without regretting it.
In this article we will focus on built-in ovens suitable for domestic use: obviously, there are many professional ovens of the highest level, but even those designed for home use do not have much to envy to hyper professional models—great attention also to energy saving, a feature not to be underestimated. Here we will be listing the 12 best countertop convection ovens.
- Single door pull opens both doors with 1 hand ease and convenience
- Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Turbo convection baking technology cooks faster and browns more evenly, STAINLESS STEEL FINISH: Durable, premium stainless steel finish
- Fits Most Oven Pans - Use the pans you already have. This spacious oven fits most standard 9”x13” oven pans with handles. That means you can go from straight from oven to table. Plus, the included baking/broiling pan fits perfectly, making it easy to insert and remove food. Toasting rack also included.
- Convection Heating - The powerful convection fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking. Other functions include: baking, broiling, toasting, and keeping food warm.Dedicated Toast Timer - Get perfect toast every time using the dedicated toast timer. It allows for predictable shade selection with every use.
- Temperatures in the oven will be lower than your set point. This is due to advanced heating elements used in this oven. Temperature dial settings have been calibrated to provide expected results for most recipes taking into account the advanced heating elements.
- TRUE SURROUND CONVECTION: Up to 10X the convection power vs. a traditional full-size convection oven for faster, crispier, and juicy results.Cord length (in.): 36..Special Features: Programmable
- 10-IN-1 VERSATILITY: Air Fry, Air Roast, Bake, Whole Roast, Broil, Toast, Bagel, Dehydrate, Reheat, and Pizza all in one powerful, 1800-watt appliance
- FASTER COOKING: 90-second oven preheat time and up to 30% faster cooking than a traditional full-size convection oven
- 45L capacity - Fits 9 slices of toast on 2 racks for a total of 18 slices and roasts up to a 7lb turkey. Four rack positions fit up to 2 x 14" pizzas with interior dimensions of 16-3/8 W x 15-7/8 D x 8-1/2 H (upper element to rack at bottom position)
- French dual door design allows you to open one or both doors at a time saving precious counter space. Four rack positions allow you to cook multiple dishes at once
- Convection feature circulates hot air inside the oven for flakier crusts, deeper flavors and more tender meats, in less time. Rotisserie spit & Fork assembly rotates food inside the oven while roasting it to perfection.
- Cook Versatile: 12 functions for Air Fry, Bake, Toast, Roast, Broil, etc. It's more than just a smart oven.
- Fulfill Family Needs: Perfect for 6 slices of bread, a 12-inch pizza, or a 5lbs whole chicken to create an entire family meal in one 26QT oven. Make this Christmas unforgettable with a culinary creation that delights the whole family.
- Cook In Minutes: 6 heat elements and a 2-speed fan, enjoy rapid heat circulation for evenly cooked food in less time.
- MAKE ADJUSTMENTS ON-THE-FLY – Want hotter temperature or need to cook it longer? No problem. Simply adjust on-the-fly any time. Starting the cooking process over is not necessary. Bravo toaster oven's intuitive digital controls are easy to operate. Control not only the time and temperature but also customize the top and bottom heaters. To bake a perfect pizza, set bottom heaters at full power and top heaters at 30% for crispy crunch crust and perfectly melted cheesy toppings
- INTEGRATED DIGITAL TEMPERATURE PROBE – Once the desired doneness temperature is set, Bravo air fryer toaster oven constantly monitors the internal temperature of your food and automatically ends the cooking process when the desired internal temperature is reached. You will never undercook or overcook your food again
- 112 PRESETS AND CONVENIENCES BUILT-IN – Bravo air fryer has 4 different rack positions and is programmed with includes 12 preset cooking functions for grilling, air frying, baking, broiling, roasting, dehydrating, reheating, defrosting, toasting and more. It also has additional 100 pre-programmed recipe presets in addition to 50 slots where you can save and recall your own favorite recipes
- FLEXDOOR: Creates two separate ovens. Access just the top for quick meals and snacks, or open the full door so you can cook 2 meals, 2 ways on the top and bottom.
- FLAVORSEAL TECHNOLOGY: Two separate ovens prevents smells from crossing between ovens, so your flavors stay separate.
- SMART FINISH TECHNOLOGY: Sync both independent ovens to cook 2 meals, 2 different ways that finish at the same time.
- 25L XL CAPACITY: Fits 6 slices of toast and cooks up to an 11lb roast. Three rack positions plus 0.9cuft capacity can fit up to a 12" pizza with interior dimensions of 13.25"x 13.50"x 8.95".
- FRENCH DUAL DOOR DESIGN allows you to open one or both doors at a time saving precious counter space. Three rack positions allow you to cook multiple dishes at once.
- PRECISION COOKING CONTROL: The built-in heat selector switch allows you to select numerous cooking features for Baking, Broiling, Toasting, Pizza and Keep Warm.
- Extra-Deep Interior: Forget about heating up the large oven. This countertop oven is designed to fit 12” pizzas, and things like casserole dishes, whole chickens, and more.
- Dual Position Rack: Place food right under the broiler or make room for large items. High and low oven rack positions provide the versatility to have great results on all foods.
- 120-Minute Timer: The digital timer ensures accurate results. Set it for short jobs like toasting and broiling, or longer for baking. The oven turns off when the timer runs out.
- COOKING FUNCTIONS: This premium 1800 watt toaster oven and AirFryer, is equipped with AirFry setting plus toast, convection bake, bake, convection broil, broil, grill, warming feature, with a wide temperature range (Warm-450°F)
- CAPACITY: Large enough to toast 6-slices of bread, air fry 3-pounds of chicken wings, bake a 12-inch pizza or roast a 4-pound chicken
- SUPERIOR OPERATION: Equipped with an adjustable temperature dial, 60-minute timer/auto-shutoff and a toast shade selector to ensure your meals are cooked to your perfection
- GOURMIA is the #1 BESTSELLING Airfryer Brand in the USA in 2022! Gourmia delivers value and quality you can trust for your home essentials
- No Flip, Perfect Air Fry Creations.The no-flip air fry basket helps make air frying easy without the need to flip ingredients halfway through the recipe.
- Never over-cook your meat again and achieve the perfect degree of doneness with the built-in temperature probe that alerts you when your desired temperature is reached.
- Cook more with 25% more* capacity and make your favorite tenderloin, whole chicken recipes, even a sheet cake or full one-pan dinner, with the included 9" x 13" baking pan. *Compared to model KCO124.
Best Countertop Convection Ovens Buying Guide
Power supply, energy consumption, versatility thanks to the different functions and design: these are the main factors to keep an eye on to understand which is the best built-in oven for your needs. Among the top of the range, models with the best value for money and economic alternatives.
He comparison between the various models already allows us to understand what are the features to keep an eye on when choosing a built-in oven model with the best value for money.
Here are the details of the features that a built-in oven must necessarily have, and the possibilities you can choose from to determine which is the best built-in oven for your needs in the kitchen.
Technology and Nutrition
The most important feature to keep an eye on right away is the type of best microwave oven supply or the technology by which it heats and cooks our dishes. If, as we have already said, up to a decade ago the most popular type was gas, now electric ovens are the most popular, even if gas ovens are still available on the market and guarantee more considerable energy savings.
The by gas built-in ovens produce heat through combustion: inside the oven is, in fact, a burner, inserted inside the combustion chamber. The oven must be connected to the gas system of the house or a single cylinder. When it is ignited, the burner diffuses heat inside the whole oven, first by radiation, then by convection.
How much does a built-in oven consume? The energy consumption of a built-in oven is an essential feature to avoid bills that rise with each batch, and it is also a factor that depends very much on the type of oven supply. As already mentioned, of course, gas ovens consume less than all.
Still, they have limits both for the preparation of the dishes and for the safety measures to be put in place: however, these are relatively dangerous appliances, because they could cause gas leaks or leaks.
Compared to gas ovens, built-in electric ovens consume a little more, but at the same time, they ensure faster and more effective cooking. Furthermore, many of these appliances have an energy certification ranging from A to A +++: these are ovens that initially have a very high cost, but are “amortized” on the bill in case of frequent use.
How do you choose the best oven keeping an eye on energy consumption? We must think about the frequency of use of the appliance: if the stove is used very often, the idea is to choose a model that ensures substantial energy savings, because the extra money we spend at the time of purchase will be amortized on the bill.
If, on the other hand, this appliance will be used rarely, you can also opt for a model of a built-in electric oven that is less performing for consumption but much cheaper.
Basic and Advanced Functions
In addition to the essential functions of the oven – thermostat, timer, convection or ventilation cooking, pre-heating – there are many additional functions that above all characterize the appliances in this category with the highest cost.
What use do you have in mind to make this electric oven? If it’sits just a matter of heating some food now and then, don’tdon’t look for particularly sophisticated and inexpensive products. The best is also the simplest.
If, on the other hand, you need it as a “companion”” for your main oven, because perhaps you often cook elaborate dishes and for many people, then it is good to think carefully about what you have in mind to do with it.
It could happen, then, that this electric oven must be your only and main oven, because you are single or because you always cook for a few people. Here, then perhaps it is good that this has all the functions you need.
When choosing an electric hob, the temperature range is fundamental to consider. If the electric oven does not reach the warmth you need, you risk making a useless purchase.
Do you need to cook sweets? Here, in that case, be very careful. Choosing the best electric oven requires some extra attention.
Many electric ovens are supplied complete with many preset functions. It may seem trivial, but if you are not very expert in using the stove, having preset functions allows you to avoid many spoiled dishes and to prepare better foods.
So, Did You Find the Winner?
In short, you need a new electric oven, and you would like to choose the best and cheapest one, however, if you open your browser and type “electric oven”, the world appears before you. Difficult to orientate, huh?
Here, we have explored this world, and we have selected the ten best electric ovens just for you offering you a detailed review for each. As usual, we do the dirty work!