Whether you want to listen to music, want to play the latest generation of video games or want to watch movies with your computer, today several PC speakers allow you to do so.
For those with needs that go beyond the average, or even for those who are not satisfied with the simple speakers built into the monitor, many systems can satisfy many palates. Of course, a system equipped with dedicated and chosen speakers and amplifier can give more satisfaction, but often they cost more and are much bulkier.
The speakers for PCs usually have some characteristics in common: they are often cheaper than a Hi-Fi system or a stereo; they are also much smaller in size and all the necessary components are contained in the least possible number of products.
If a complete system can have different elements, such as amplifier, pre-amplifier, equalizer, in addition to the actual speakers and all in separate peripherals, the PC speakers enclose everything necessary inside the speakers themselves, or at the limit inside the subwoofer unit. Here we will be listing the 8 best computer speakers.
- Single USB cable for computers and laptops | enjoy a hassle-free Audio experience with a single USB cable without the need for a power adapter
- Far-field drivers and passive radiators | custom-tuned far-field driver solution with rear facing passive radiators for excellent audio and enhanced bass reproduction
- 45° elevated drivers | for enhanced audio projection and an immersive personal listening experience
- LEGENDARY SOUND EXPERIENCE FROM KLIPSCH AND THX - The Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Speaker System pairs the legendary sound of Klipsch audio with the revolutionary THX experience, filling the room with incredible sound for gaming, movies, or music
- KLIPSCH MICROTRACTRIX HORN TECHNOLOGY makes a major contribution to the ProMedia’s amazing clarity. Their highly efficient design reproduces more sound from every watt of power, controlling the dispersion of that sound and sending it straight to your ears
- POWER AND ATTITUDE - The two-way satellites’ 3” midrange drivers blend perfectly with the ProMedia THX Certified solid, 6.5” side-firing, ported subwoofer for full bandwidth bass response you can actually feel
- 2.0 stereo speaker system
- Compact size that delivers high quality audio without using too much space
- Response Bandwidth: 50Hz 20KHz
- One pair of high-performance USB-powered (5V) computer speakers with bottom radiator for “springy” bass sound
- Simple USB plug-and-play setup (no drivers needed); in-line volume control for easily adjusting the volume
- Black metal finish with blue LED accent lights for sleek, modern style; padded base for scratch-free placement and stability
- ✅【Hi-Fi Sound Quality】Dual drivers & Dual diaphragms provide perfect performance of high-pitch and deep bass. By using anti-magnetic technology to suppressing static and other noise, Make the sound more vivid. Bring a fantastic dynamic audio experience
- ✅【Dynamic RGB Lighting】The colorful RGB lighting enhances the music experience and game dynamics experience. 4 different lights mode, default color gradient mode, breath gradient mode, rhythm mode, and lights off. Plus a fashionable design style, you will feel that is fantastic!
- ✅【Dual Connection】Adapted with AUX & Bluetooth 5.0, you will have a wider choice of audio source and you will feel free to choose the desired audio sources. Devices with Bluetooth can be connected via Bluetooth. And most devices equipped with 3.5mm jack can be connected through AUX
- PLUG AND PLAY: With an easy-to-use plug and play set-up, the DX10 will reinvent home audio. Whether you’re bringing the music festival to the living room or defending your crown in your favourite videogame, the DX10 is the simple solution for crisp audio with no additional software needed.
- USB POWERED: Small but mighty, the DX10 desktop speakers are designed for modern-day audio needs. Simply connect to any USB power source and enjoy your favourite sounds straight from your PC or TV.
- ONE BUTTON DESIGN: Designed to keep listening enjoyable and stress-free, our less is more design consists of simply an on/off switch and volume control plus a headphone jack for relaxing listening.
- Convenient control pod to adjust or mute volume, connect headphones and add another audio device
- Sleek, space-saving design complements your computer and eliminates need for dedicated bass module
- Enjoy full, natural sound at your computer - or across the room - from our best two-piece system
- PLANAR DIAPHRAGM TWEETERS – Get clear highs thanks to fully planar diaphragm tweeters.
- 8-INCH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – Achieve rich, room-shaking bass sound with the 8-inch wireless subwoofer.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WITH APTX – Get a fast, rock-solid wireless connection with high-quality playback thanks to aptX decoding. Other available inputs include AUX, PC, optical, and coaxial.
How to Choose Best Computer Speakers?
As I just wrote to you to understand how to choose the speakers of your computer, you must, first of all, identify their intended use.
Do you like music? Do you often watch DVD or Bluray movies? Are you a fervent videogame player and you cannot live without “fragging” your opponents? For every type of user, there is, of course, a type of PC speakers that can meet his expectations in terms of audio quality. Music, films and video games use different audio formats and are recorded, taking into account the needs of multimedia content.
Pc Stereo Speakers
The most common PC speakers are stereo, or 2.0. They are speakers made up of two separate channels, left and right, and within the category, there are models that have extremely different characteristics.
They can be extremely inexpensive and only serve to offer the essential audio functions, but also very expensive and characterized by meticulous audio precision. In this case, we are talking about studio monitors, and it is those speakers that are also used by music labels to record the songs of singers and groups.
Monitors are preferred in these areas precisely for their precision, to understand what the sound performance of the recording will be.
If you compose audio, even in an amateur way, or if you want maximum audio precision, it is precisely a couple of monitors that you must turn your attention to! And even if they are not initially made for PCs, you can safely install them on your computer.
Number of Speakers
PC speakers must first of all have crystal clear sound and excellent dynamics. For use with PC Laptop, a 2 best Bluetooth speaker stereo system or a 2.1 portable system are more than adequate.
In the case of laptops, you can choose PC speakers with Bluetooth or wifi connectivity, and they will make your life rather simple for the best ease in moving them to your liking.
We provide a video for you to get best computer speakers in a right way.
On desktop PCs, the workspace configuration is rather static, and this allows you to choose from the best systems with a higher number of speakers, such as a 5.1 surround.
Features Of Computer Speakers
Wired or Wireless?
An audio system in which the PC speakers are connected with the wire is very reliable and is certainly very suitable for a desktop PC. If you have a Laptop, the reviews are unanimous in recommending an audio configuration with wireless speakers.
Speakers of this type are the best for this use and have Bluetooth or wifi connectivity and can also be used with other devices, such as tablets or smartphones.
The power of PC speakers is an essential factor, but it must be related to the use and the room in which they will be used. The best brands of PC speakers do not have external amplification, but an integrated system in the speakers themselves.
You must check the signal output power of your PC and choose speakers that correspond at least to that power.
A set of speakers for wireless PC has the advantage of being able to arrange them more efficiently in a room: but your work or leisure area has a limited space you will have to choose the speakers of the size that best suits the volumes at your disposal.
Connections and Controls
An essential thing in choosing PC speakers is the availability of connections and controls. For example, many systems have the ability to adjust the low and high tones, others to configure the volume separately for each channel, others still have a separate base with an integrated display in which to monitor each characteristic of the output sound. These are settings that you can change in any case on the PC via software.
However, it can be convenient to do so by relying on a device that you always have at hand (especially while you are playing).
The availability of connections is less subjective it is not at all: the cheaper speakers are usually connected via analog cable, which is with the traditional 3.5 mm cable; while the speakers with multiple channels can often also be connected digitally.
There is no better connection than the other. Still, one of the two can be more useful in certain circumstances: through a digital link.
It is possible, for example, to have the Dolby Digital and DTS audio streams decoded to the sound system itself (if compatible ), while the analog connection is more convenient to use and easily manageable for content with only two channels.
What you need to be aware of is also the availability of connectors on your computer. If you use the motherboard’s integrated sound card, for example.
It is now easy to find both analog audio connections (also multichannel) and digital connections (traditionally the TOSLink connector, optical), but if you are going to buy an external sound card check that it is present the connector of the PC system you want to choose.