Welcome to our article dedicated to the masseur. There are many ways to relax today. What’s your favorite? A day at the spa? Do outdoor sports? Make a trip? Everyday life, with its many activities, can be stressful. After a hard day at work, whether in the office, at home, or anywhere, few things please us like a gentle massage. Do not you agree?
Having a masseur at home can lighten even the most difficult days. These are those devices that help us take a moment to give relief to our tired body.
Have you already tried using one? Not everyone does it, but if you want to know more, keep reading this specialized article to know all the benefits. Here we will be listing top 9 best body massagers.
- 🌈🌈[Newest System]9IN1 Body sculptin machine adopts latest system,Low energy, safe and effective.Adjustable intensity to meet your demand. Better use with the gel or serum.
- 🌈🌈[Body Sh*ping] body massage can use in most body area like abdomen , arms, belly, legs, waist and hip
- 🌈🌈【Facial Care] Super Result,Make a Big difference after 3 USED
- 8 Powerful Deep-Shiatsu Kneading Massage Nodes. Our neck massager help you better with alleviate muscle soreness, ease neck stiffness, eliminate cervical fatigue, and relax yourself after a long day work
- Easy and Safe to Use. Built-in infrared advanced soothing heat function, the massager will improve your blood circulation, and it is settled within 15 minutes overheating auto-shut off protection. (Can be turned off manually)
- Adjustable Intensity. This shoulder massager has 3 speed strength level, so you can personalize the pressure to relieve muscle pain and the long handle straps can be used to adjust the massage position and strength as well
- DEEP TISSUE MASSAGER &THE AT-HOME MUSCLE MASSEUSE: The Massage Gun uses therapeutic percussion massage to work your deep tissues. Designed and tested by professional engineers, this indispensable tool can relieve muscle spasms, reduce and prevent muscle atrophy, and boost blood circulation.
- POWERFUL MOTOR & ULTRA-QUIET: High-torque brushless motorr and quite glide noise reduction technology that brings high power but low noise (35dB - 45dB) experience so you won't bother others while in use. You can bring it anywhere, too, as its ultra-compact size and weight (only 2lbs) makes it ideal for home, office or gym use.
- 4 SPEED LEVELS & 4 MASSAGE HEADS: The percussion massage gun equipped with 6 speed adjustment provide a relaxing massage experience and reduces bone damage, and it offers 4 different shaped massage heads to help the user to relax different body parts.
- 10 Professional Massage Heads: 10 different massage heads can suit any part of the body. Give more precise and comfortable relaxation to the muscles and relief of injuries caused by muscle fatigue. Interchangeable massage heads in 10 shapes not only target specific muscle groups for faster recovery, but also provide you a relaxing back neck massage experiences.
- Modern Design and 30 Adjustable Speed Levels：JamGym massage gun is designed with LCD touch screen, which provides more diverse choices for users. And the users can switch to any speed levels they want. The touch screen design also gives the massage gun a more technological and modern look.
- Quiet and Powerful Deep Tissue Massage: JamGym deep tissue massage gun has an amplitude of 12mm, allowing the percussion to penetrate deep into the deep tissue. Since the high-precision design makes the head and the body of the massage gun tightly connected, the noise in the process of running can be effectively reduced. No matter what time of day you use this massage gun, you don't have to worry about disturbing others.
- Massage gun, can effectively relieve muscle fatigue and pain, promote blood circulation, relieve lactic acid, and let you enjoy the comfortable experience brought by deep tissue massage gun
- Muscle massage gun, 20 speed levels, from low, medium to high, bringing different intensity massage experience
- Cordless massage gun, 10 replaceable massage heads help users relax all parts of the body, great for back massage, neck, arms, legs, muscle massage
- CHOOSE YOUR SPEED: MedMassager Foot Calf Massager is the most powerful electric massager with 11 Speed ranging from 1,000-3,700 rpm. While, MedMassager Body Massager is the most powerful electric massager available with 2- Speed ranging from 400 rpm to a high of 4,000 rpm. We give an option to select your ideal speed setting as per your need, tailor your therapeutic regimen starting on a low speed and slowly increasing over time
- ERGONOMIC: MedMassager Foot Calf Massager includes a full-sized oscillating foot pad with arch-bar and pressure points targeting surface, it is angled as to be most comfortable while receiving the maximum possible therapeutic benefit with or without shoes. The Body Massager is a beautifully styled and finished in brilliant chrome with durable powder coat, the pad is extra soft covered in the most durable leather grained medical spec vinyl
- PERFECT MASSAGE DUO: We know how it feels to be tired at the end of the day with body full of aches, MedMassager Therapeutic Electric Massager Combo allows for full body treatment including neck, back, shoulder, legs, feet, hands, thigh, hamstring and arms. Let's relax those deep tissue muscles for once
- PROFESSIONAL MASSAGER - Designed for professional chiropractic and home use as an all-round robust and durable massager. Improves circulation and helps reduce muscle fatigue. Over 40 years experience and over 1 million devices sold worldwide.
- 5 MIN FULL BODY MASSAGE – Increase efficiency in your clinic with the large surface area of this massager. You can perform a full body massage on your clients in as little as 5-8 minutes! Relieves stress and reduces pain.
- VERY QUIET AND COMFORTABLE TO USE – Featuring ergonomic handles, and virtually no kickback to the hands and arms so you can massage for longer without the pain or discomfort. Very quiet for a peaceful and pleasant massage experience.
- EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE. The Body Sport Variable Speed Professional Massager relieves tension and relaxes muscles while increasing blood flow to injured areas. This premium full body massager creates myofascial release in the back, buttocks, hamstrings, quads, calves, feet, shoulders, and arms=
- SPEED AND POWER. The Body Sport Variable Speed Professional Massager provides variable speeds that make this massager ideal for either relaxing muscle relief or more intense deep tissue massage. Its high-powered motor features variable speeds that range 1000 rpm up to 3800 rpm.
- FINDING YOUR TRIGGER. This Premium Professional Massager can help aid with trigger point therapy. In short, trigger points are painful spots in the muscle tissue that radiate pain to other areas. Trigger point therapy can reduce pain, increase movement, and allow the muscles to soften, lengthen, and become stronger
- PICK YOUR SPEED: MedMassager Chiropractic Body Massager is a convenient portable massager available with 2 Speeds. We give an option to select your ideal speed setting as per your need, tailor your therapeutic regimen starting on a low speed and slowly increasing over time
- COMPLETE BODY MASSAGE: We know how it feels to be tired at the end of the day with body full of aches, this hand-held full body massager covers complete body covering neck, back, shoulder, legs, feet, hands, thigh, hamstring and arms. Let's relax those deep tissue muscles for once
- ERGONOMIC: This chiropractic massager is extremely easy to use solo or with a partner; an important tool for stimulating local circulation and easing muscle tension while alleviating joint pain and swelling. Our electric back massager is beautifully styled and finished in brilliant chrome and durable powder coat, the pad is extra soft and is covered in the most durable leather grained medical spec vinyl
Buying Guide to Select the Best Body Massagers
The massagers are products designed to lighten the various muscle pains of the body, which can be caused by stress, fatigue, or overload at work, among other things. The idea is to apply the massager on the body area affected by muscle pain to try to remedy it.
The most common massagers are the electric ones because they are easier to use, but there are also equally effective manuals. The main way to distinguish the various models of massagers is concerning the area of the body for which they are designed: there are ones for the cervical, back, neck, feet, shoulders, or a combination of some of these.
If you want a masseur to give you relief, you need to consider some purchase criteria to ensure an excellent experience that does not jeopardize your health: the area of the body for which it is designated, the way of use, design, and weight, levels, and modalities of massage and safety are only part of the factors to be taken into account.
What Exactly Is a Massage Therapist?
Massagers are electrical or manual devices that, applied to specific areas of the body, bring various benefits, for example, reduce muscle tension, relieve pain, and eliminate fatigue. In a sense, these devices simulate a holistic operator’s work and have the purpose of offering a moment of pure relaxation.
Why Use a Massager?
The use of massage devices has increased in recent years, thanks to their simple and easy way of use without resorting to a professional operator to give yourself a moment of relaxation. These tools are in great demand and are different: the main one is stress due to various causes, but there are others too.
How Long Should the Massager Be Used on A Specific Part of The Body?
Massagers are not meant to be used indefinitely whenever we want a massage. The reasons are mainly two: first of all, because electrical devices can overheat if kept in operation for too long. Furthermore, because we risk overloading the muscle or the area of the body on which we use it and hurting ourselves.
Fortunately, most electric massagers take this into account and have an automatic deactivation system exceeding the allowed time limit. If your model does not have one, remember that it is not recommended to use the messengers in the same area for more than fifteen or twenty minutes.
Are Electric Massagers Useful for Fighting Cellulite?
This is a somewhat controversial issue. Although many models promise to permanently eliminate cellulite, the reality is that it has not been tried at all one hundred percent. Many experts claim that these devices are effective against the adhesions that can be created in the muscle groups, which helps prevent the appearance of cellulite.
Also, massagers are used to activating micro-circulation, eliminate toxins, and facilitate blood flow, and, therefore the supply of nutrients to all our cells.
These benefits are further support in the fight against cellulite. However, these devices must always be considered a complement to many more specific treatments that must be administered by professional doctors.
How Do Electric Face Massagers Work?
Facial massagers deserve a chapter in themselves because they have a different dynamic from the other models. They assume that facial muscles can be exercised with a specific massage routine, strengthening them and preventing the appearance of expression lines or wrinkles due to age.
It is normal for the face’s skin to begin to lose elasticity sooner or later, while fat tends to accumulate under the chin or in the cheekbone area. This is when a good face massager can help us take care of the skin and relax the facial muscles.
The masseurs are as performing as the area of the body for which they were designed. If you want to relieve muscle tension in your feet, you will hardly be able to do it using a cervical massager.
It seems obvious, but it is not. So before buying, choose the area you want to focus on. If you are looking for something generic, focus on the most versatile model on the market.
Woman with Neck Pain
The use of massage devices has increased in recent years, thanks to their simple and easy way of use without having to resort to a professional operator to give yourself a moment of relaxation.
If we choose an electric massager, one of the most important aspects to consider is the power, on which the rotation system of the rollers depends, the intensity of the vibration and the effectiveness of the action of the heat on your muscles. The best alternative is to choose a model that exceeds at least 240 watts.
Type of Massage
Not everyone who buys a massage therapist looks for the same results. For some, the priority is to relax, for others to relieve tension and stress and for others to eliminate localized pain.
Precisely for this reason, the types of massages offered by the various devices are not the same: some act by heat, others by vibration and still others with a system of rollers or rotating balls. Choose what you need.
Dimensions and Weight
One reason for the masseurs’ great success is that they can be easily transported from one place to another. You can also use them at home whenever you want, but you can also take them with you wherever you go.
To do this, the model you choose must have a comfortable and compact design. Make sure your masseur weighs less than 3 pounds. Better still if it is wireless.