In this article, we will talk about the Bluetooth adapter. Did you know that Bluetooth technology was initially developed for the Swedish company Ericsson in 1994?
His name is a tribute to an ancient king of Denmark and Norway, Harald Bltand, which in English translates as Harold Bluetooth. Given its significant advantages that allow you to connect devices without the need for cables, its use has spread rapidly.
However, many older devices do not have this type of connection. To solve this problem, you can use a practical adapter to connect to the computer via a USB port.
Here we had listed out the best Bluetooth adapters for you that are given below.
- Bluetooth 5.0 for Faster, Further Coverage- Transfer data up to twice as fast as before, and with 4X the range in BLE
- Wireless Connection, free of limitation - Enables wireless communication with Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Full Compatibility - Backward compatible with Bluetooth2.1/3.x/4.x
- Bluetooth 5.0 adapter for PC – Applies the latest Bluetooth 5.0 plus EDR technology and is backward compatible with Bluetooth V4.2/4.0/3.0/2.1/2.0/1.1. UB500 turns non-Bluetooth PC, desktop or laptop into Bluetooth-capable ( PS4 and XBox Controllers for PC Only)
- Faster Speed, Farther Coverage - With the more advanced technology, this USB Bluetooth adapter will grant you up to twice the speed and four times the coverage compared to Bluetooth 4.0.
- EDR and BLE Technology -This Bluetooth dongle is quipped with enhanced data rate and Bluetooth low energy, UB500 has greatly improved data transfer speed and operates at the optimal rate of power consumption.
- 【Enjoy Wireless Streaming Music】This car Bluetooth adapter can be connected to non-Bluetooth car audio systems, home stereos, speakers, wired headphones via the 3.5mm AUX adapter; And equipped with a Bluetooth 5.0 chip for stable connection / fast transmission / wide signal range. Just pair it with your phone and start listening to your favorite music!
- 【Intelligent Noise Reduction Tech】Our Bluetooth audio receiver adopts the latest CVC8.0 Noise Cancellation and Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technologies, which can eliminate echo and block out intrusive background noise (such as wind, traffic, or crowds), providing you with crystal-clear calling sounds.
- 【Up to 16 Hours of Battery Life】The working time of this aux Bluetooth adapter is up to 16 hours when making calls or playing music. And it takes only 2.5 hours to fully charge the device by using a Type-C fast charging cable (Included in the package). In addition, this Bluetooth music adapter can be used while charging, which is very convenient.
- Listen music wireless: Connect with computer speakers, home stereo systems or other speaker systems via the 3.5 mm or RCA cable, then pair with the Bluetooth audio devices such as smartphones or tablet for streaming music.
- Easy setup and automatic reconnect: Pair your device to the adapter once with a single button press. It can reconnect automatically with the previously paired device.
- Wireless range: Indoors(without obstacles) connect rang up 30-40 ft (10-12 m).
- 【BLUETOOTH AUX RECEIVER FOR CAR】The Bluetooth 3.5mm Aux receiver can turn your old car audio/home audio/3. 5mm wired earphones/speakers into wireless. Compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as smart phones, tablets, laptops, and computers.
- 【ENJOY HANDS-FREE CALL & WIRELESS MUSIC】This Bluetooth AUX receiver can pair with Bluetooth devices and the built-in microphone can be used to answer hands-free calls. One key to answer, reject, end and redial the last number. Designed with MFB and volume up/down button, it is very convenient to adjust the volume of music.
- 【BLUETOOTH 5.0 & DUAL CONNECTION】The Bluetooth receiver equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 to ensure stable connection. It can connect 2 devices at the same time, so you won't miss any calls while listening to music. The bluetooth range up to 33ft without obstacles. Automatically connects to the last connected device.
- 【Upgraded Bluetooth adapter 5.3 + EDR】: The upgraded Bluetooth USB adapter uses the latest upgraded Bluetooth 5.3 + EDR technology. The anti-interference ability and stability is enhanced, and the transmission efficiency loss caused by interference in the 2.4 GHz frequency band is reduced.
- 【Ultra-Small Size】: The stylish and compact design makes the upgraded Bluetooth receiver perfect for placing on a laptop or PC without even noticing it. You can easily carry it on your laptop without blocking the USB ports next to it.
- 【More Stable Connection】: The upgraded Bluetooth 5.3 dongle has a more stable connection with transmission rate of up to 3Mbps. The configuration of Bluetooth low energy (BLE) and dual-mode Bluetooth transmission can obtain faster data transmission speed. The transmission distance can reach up to 30m in an open place.
- NOTE: The item is compatible with windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/XP. However, on the box there is limited space so the manufacturer do not list all of the versions and just list the most recent versions of windows
- Bluetooth 4.0 – applies the latest Bluetooth 4.0 and it is backward compatible with Bluetooth V3.0/2.1/2.0/1.1. Ub400 turns non-Bluetooth PC or laptop into Bluetooth-capable ( PS4 & XBox Controllers for PC Only )
- Plug & play or free driver – plug and play for Win 8, 8.1, 10, and 11. Supports Win7, XP (driver required for Win7, XP and could be downloaded from website free of charge). it is not compatible with Mac, Linux, TV
- 👍【The Latest Bluetooth V5.3】 With upgraded Bluetooth V5.3 technology and the advanced chipset, combining A2DP profile, this J205 receiver comes with stable connectivity and remarkable signal stability. Provides high quality and clear Hi-Fi music streaming. Creates enjoyable listening experience.
- 👍【Save Your Old Speakers】Golvery J205 Bluetooth receiver is a perfect solution to make your old speaker/stereo system/car stereo/wired headphones to play music wireless from your phone/tablet/laptop via Bluetooth connection. Bring new life to your old audio equipment! 🔺NOTE: it is NOT a Bluetooth transmitter, CANNOT work for TV/PC to pair with Bluetooth headphones/speaker.
- 👍【Easy to Use】Pairs with your Bluetooth devices like smartphone/tablet/laptop and connect it to your car stereo/old speaker/home stereo system/wired speaker/headphones by the 3.5mm/RCA audio cable (included). 🔺NOTE: There isn’t a built-in microphone, CANNOT support hands-free calling.
- ❤️[7 COLORS LED BACKLIT MODE]This Bluetooth car adapter has 7 color lighting modes and 1 cycle color mode that can get a visually stunning display of colors, you can keep 1 color or play the colors in turn. Perfect for using in the dark and improving driving safety.
- ❤️[HANDSFREE FM BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER]The cigarette lighter Bluetooth adapter connect the cellphone via Bluetooth, One-click to answer/redial/hang up or reject calls. Built-in microphones and noise suppression (CVC) tech for clearer Hands-Free Calls. You can keep your eyes on the road making driving more interesting and safe.
- ❤️[TYPE-C & QC USB CHARGER] This FM transmitter fit 12V/24V car cigarette socket.It can fast charge two devices simultaneously via the USB C (PD3.0) port and QC3.0 USB port. The USB-C Port can fast charge compatible with Samsung, iPhone, and Google from 0 to 50% in half an hour. The Quick Charge 3.0 USB Port can charge devices from 0% to 80% within 35 minutes.
- Reliable Bluetooth USB Adapter - This Bluetooth adapter for PC computer and laptop - Experience instant connectivity anywhere! The EVEO mini USB Bluetooth adapter offers PC users a powerful wireless data connection with a long-distance range of up to 65 feet! This sleek, travel-friendly Bluetooth Dongle Plug and Play Version 5.1 works seamlessly with Bluetooth-enabled devices including headphones, mouse, keyboard, speaker, printers, and more.
- Easy To Connect - A Bluetooth adapter for PC is like a magic wand that allows you to connect to other devices without any hassle or fuss. It's the ultimate tool for those who want to cut the cords and go wireless. One of the best things about a Bluetooth adapter for PC is that you don't have to be a tech genius to use it. With its Plug & Play feature, it's as easy as plugging it in and watching the magic happen.
- Lightning Fast Data Transfer - Get a faster-than-ever transfer rate of 3 Mbps for clean, quick connectivity anytime! The EVEO USB Bluetooth 5.1 Adapter is compatible with Windows 10 only, without additional operations. Finally, a Bluetooth Dongle 5.1 for PC that delivers!
- 【2-in-1 Bluetooth 5.3 Audio Adapter】 Bluetooth transmitter(TX Mode) allows you via 3.5mm cable to transmits audio from TVs, PCs, airplane entertainment to Bluetooth headphones, earbuds, bluetooth speakers. Bluetooth Receiver(RX Mode) connected your smartphone to wired speakers/earphone through Bluetooth.
- 【100ft Long Distance】With built in Bluetooth 5.3,this bluetooth adapter can provide you a stable Bluetooth connection in 100ft in RX mode(no obstacle),50ft in TX mode(no obstacle). While having obstable,such as wall,wifi router,the distance will less to 50ft in RX mode and 30ft in TX mode.You can take your phone away without disconnect and stable enjoy music
- 【Stable Connection, HiFi Sound Quality】YMOO Bluetooth adapter built with bluetooth 5.3 technology, reduce power consumption and offer a fast and stable transmission. Plus aptX-HD decoding technology, the receiving mode can easily restore CD-level high-fidelity stereo sound quality in 24bit/48Hz.
- 【2-IN-1 BLUETOOTH BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER RECEIVER】 In TX mode, plug the Bluetooth transmitter into non-Bluetooth devices such as TV/PC/MP3/Airplane to transmit the audio to the Bluetooth headphone/speaker/sound bar; In RX mode, plug the Bluetooth receiver into wired speaker/headphone/car stereo and receive audio from cell phone/tablet/computer via Bluetooth.
- 【Easy TO USE & STABLE CONNECTION】Equipped with the latest version of the Bluetooth chip and upgraded software, this Bluetooth adapter can turn your old non-Bluetooth device into a wireless one. One key to power on and enter pairing mode. Easy to switch between transmitter (TX) and receiver (RX) modes.
- 【HIGH FIDELITY STEREO】This Bluetooth transmitter receiver can be connected with Bluetooth speakers or headphones that support HFP/A2DP/AVRCP protocol to form a wireless audio transmission network, allowing you to enjoy high-definition sound that is perfectly synchronized with the screen when watching movies or TV programs.
- 👍【High-Quality Audio】The Bluetooth 3.5mm Aux receiver for Music Streaming uses the latest Bluetooth 5.3 technology for a faster, more stable, and smarter connection with less sound quality loss.It supports dual device pairing, With a range of up to 33ft, you can enjoy your music without any interruptions.
- 🎶【Clearer Calls】Equipped with Enhanced microphones and upgraded CVC8.0 technology, the car bluetooth receiver aux effectively filters out road noise, resulting in clearer hands-free calls on both ends of the line.
- 📲【Convenient Design】The independent multifunction button on the bluetooth receiver for car allows you to easily control music, volume, and calls with one click. Unique large LED screen design displays the current status of various functions, including volume level and real-time remaining power.The LED lights make it easy to use even in low light conditions.
Everything You Need to Know About Bluetooth Adapters
When buying a Bluetooth adapter, it is essential to consider several questions. Therefore, in this section, we aim to answer the main questions about this type of device.
So that you can understand what Bluetooth adapters are, how they work, and what their pros and cons are.
What Exactly Are Bluetooth Adapters?
Bluetooth adapters are small electronic devices that connect to a USB port and allow the connection of devices via Bluetooth wireless technology.
Through this communication protocol, the wireless transmission of information between devices that are within a short distance from each other, usually less than ten meters, is possible.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Bluetooth Adapters?
Without a doubt, the main advantage of Bluetooth adapters lies in the possibility of being able to connect devices without cables. Also, they are straightforward to install, and their price is quite low.
On the other hand, since their dimensions are so small, they can be easily lost. Also, connections via Bluetooth may be affected by interference.
- They allow you to connect electronic devices without using cables
- They are very simple to install
- For the most part, they’re plug and play, so plug them in, and they’re ready to go right away
- Their price is decidedly low, and many do not even reach 10 euros
- They are light and small in size, so they go entirely unnoticed
- They allow you to connect more than one device at the same time
- You can connect devices that are in different rooms
- Given their small size, they can be lost with relative ease
- Connections via Bluetooth may be affected by interference
How Does a Bluetooth Adapter Work?
Communication between two or more devices via Bluetooth is done via radiofrequency. First of all, once Bluetooth is activated, the device detects within its range the other devices on which it is enabled.
The next step is to connect the devices. Finally, once connected, they will be able to share information.
How to Choose the Bluetooth Adapter
Now is the time to buy a Bluetooth adapter, there are several purchase criteria to consider. To help you in the selection process, we have selected what we consider fundamental. We hope they serve as a guide in your purchase to choose a device that fully meets your expectations.
Here we had shared a proper video guide on how to choose the best Bluetooth adapters.
Use of Adapter
Logically, the first thing to consider before buying a Bluetooth adapter is what you need it for. If you want to connect earphones to your computer or various console controllers, you will need different types of devices. Or, you might want to use it with your car radio.
Also, you need to think about whether you plan to use the adapter on a Windows, Linux, or Mac OS device. And, of course, if it is compatible with the version of the operating system you have installed.
And again, it is possible that it is plug and plays with the latest versions, but that you need to install drivers for the older versions.
There are several versions of Bluetooth: the most recent is version 5.1 of January 2019. However, the latter version is not yet widespread. Since they are meant to be backward compatible, you don’t have to worry if two devices have different versions.
The newer the Bluetooth version, the faster the transfer speed and the better the performance it will offer. Among the various advantages of a newer version are lower energy consumption and greater reliability or protection against interference.
At the moment, there are four types of Bluetooth signals or classes. Each one is tied to speed and a maximum connection distance. In this way, depending on the class to which the adapter you buy belongs, its performance will be different.
You can consult some of the characteristics of each class in the following table. It indicates, for each class, the maximum power in milliwatts (mW), in decibel-milliwatts (dBm), and the range of action expressed in meters (m). Class 4 is that of the Bluetooth 1.0 version, which has now practically disappeared.
Range of Action
As we have seen, the range of the adapter’s Bluetooth connection will essentially depend on the class to which it belongs. Usually, devices with a range of 10 meters are found.
An advantage of this type of connection is that it can be created between one room and another, even if there is a wall in the middle.
Currently, most of the Bluetooth devices you will find on the market use version 4.0 or higher. This ensures speeds of up to 32 Mb / s (megabits per second), more than enough, for example, to listen to music or connect a mouse. You will only have to worry about this criterion if you have to transfer large files.
The advantages of wireless connections are indisputable. In the particular case of Bluetooth, they are particularly evident if we want to connect earphones, mice, keyboards, or console controllers.
However, some older computers do not have this type of connection, so you need to resort to Bluetooth adapters. These devices are small in size, and their price is very low. Also, they are normally very easy to install and configure.
Hence their great popularity. When choosing the adapter, you must take into consideration the use you will make of it, the version of Bluetooth, and the class to which it belongs. Its latter two factors will depend on its range and its transfer speed.